Do your friends go to your bedroom and wake you up at night?

Last night I don't know what time it was. I was in my bed sleeping and my friend came with his stink azz breathing those ciggerettes in my face talking about he will be here at 7 in the morning. I said that I was sleeping and that 7 is too early. He said what time then I said after ten and then said to him I am sleeping. My daughte told me this morning tha she told him not to go wake me up. I now hav to get in his azz when he gets here. I would not go to anyone of my friends homes and go to their bed room and wake them up. he was so stink and I was so mad. Everytime he comes to my house I have to light up incense and I ran out so today I don't want to let him in. LOL
That does not sound like a friend to me at all. Your daughter has got to stop letting people in. A friend would not dream of disturbing your sleep. I hope you will be done with this one when you move.
Yes I am moving about 40 minutes away and he has no car. he will be a fool to take a train to my house these hours of the night. Plus I had a talk with my daughter and let her know not to give anyone my new address. I am moving and want to leave a lot of things behind.
@cream97 (29168)
Sounds like you have a major bugaboo on your hand, gifts. Welcome to the club.
I will not have to worry about this after next week. I will be too far for him to bug. LOl
@shia88 (4582)
Hi, In my whole life, I never have any friends who come to my bedroom while I was sleeping. The most is just a phone call from my friend while I was sleeping. I used to rent a room while I was studying abroad. All the time, I did not want to share room with my friends,that was to avoid any arguments and have more privacy on my own.
don't like to share my room either. I am however doing this with my daughter beign she won't go to her bed at night. LOL
@ellechoi (282)
No, they won't do that. Because they know that i gonna be mad , so mad when they wke me up. They said i'm like a monster when some1 wake me up. I hate to be wake up when i'm still sleeping. If they really have something important they will knock my door or call me before they come. And then i'm ready when they come , i'm les get mad .
I ould prefer this option as well. it would give me a chance to have on some clothing as well. I was in my bed s.leeping
@sid556 (31005)
actually, I would be absolutely furious if one of my friends did that to me unless it was an emergency! I can't even imagine any of my friends being quite that bold or rude. Does this guy actually smoke in your house?
No would never smoke in my house. he smokes that much and I don't think he baths everyday either.
@cream97 (29168)
Gifts you are a mess! If he wants to come into my house to wake me up. He will be meeting the tight and closed door! If I am asleep, I don't anyone disturbing me at all. I think that it is very rude to disturb someone when you know that they are asleep.
This i why I told my daughter to stop letting people in the house when I am sleep. She knows she should not even be answering the door at night like that. After this she knows to look through the peep hole and go back about her business. People don't understand you just dont do this. I don't go to his house at all.
@sedel1027 (17855)
If that happened to me, that person wouldn't be standing lol We lock all of our doors at night, so if someone is in the house they aren't supposed to be. Years ago my husband was working the night shift so he was sleeping during the day. One morning he heard someone putting a key in the door (I was at work), so he snuck up next to the door and when the person came in he grabbed them and put a knife up to their neck...ended up being a repairman who was told the apartment was empty. lol
The oter da i was in my bed and the key scared me going into my door. it was the manager showing my place to woman. I was so pissed I made them leave you don't do that without calling me first.
Haha your friend sounds really fun but a little annoying at the same time! I on the other hand lock my bedroom door so that no one can get in.
My door won't lock being the door is to far from the edge of the wall.
My friends don't have the keys to my room, let alone, my house so i think i'm safe from cases like these. Although, if i had the key to someone else's house, i'd rob them. Lol
Your so funny.. You so like you live alone. I live with my daughter who better stop opening up my door. I can't wait to move. I now that he will not come tht far to bother me at night. LOl
I have a lot of friends but only few of them step on our house. They are very good friends of mine and I like them a lot but they never go to my bedroom since Im shy to show it to them. There are still secrets I dont want to share with them ahehe especially when it comes to my room. XD
You have me wondering what those secrets could possibly be. LOL good for you..
@sender621 (14956)
My friends would not be able to come to my bedroom and wake me in the middle of the night. My friends would have the courtesy not to do this first of all. Secondly, they would have to break into my house to do it. I don't see this happening to me.
You know the sad part baout this. i go to the door all the time look through the peep hole and decide if I wnat to open the door. My daughter just goes and opens the door and then let him walk back to my room. Which is the farthest room in the house. I tell her all the freaken time to not answer the door after hours anyway. This friend must have had a problem with his ife and came to talk to me. But,it matters not he should not have woke me up.
There is a rule in my house that unless someone is spending the night at our house, no one that doesn't live there is allowed in the house if I or my husband is sleeping. So, that hasn't been something that we've had to deal with. Besides that, my bedroom is my haven and no one is even allowed in there at all unless I grant them my permission to visit my bedroom. I guess I'm a little bit strict about that, but I can't help it.
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
They know better to not do that cause I'm already not a morning person, can't imagine someone coming in to wake me up. I think you should talk to your friend, that's not right.