Eyelashes

Im really curious. Do our eyelashes regrow when the original hair falls off?
@coffeebreak (17820)
They have to regrow. Think about it...how many times have you have something in your eye, fiddled with it and it turned out to be an eyelash? How many times has that happened over the years yet you still have nice lashes...if they didn't grow back, after 20-30 years, you'd have none!
@Kirinx (1693)
I hate that it drives me crazy when they get in my eye.Its like a ticklish torture X___X
@gjax57 (897)
hmmmm good question...I know lets all pluck our eyelashes out and see what happens hahaha...the worse that could happen is we'd all look a little goofy without eyelashes hehe...Ok you first lol
@Kirinx (1693)
thats crazy.
@Skade24 (750)
I haven`t experienced that but i think yes, just like our hair, every day we loose aprox. 100 fiber of hair, but it regenerates, and regrows, in time.
@Kirinx (1693)
too bad we can grow new limbs ^^"
eyelash - A nicely-mascaraed eyelash
Yes yes they do regrow when hair falls off. It's also just like the hair in our head. They replace too when something falls off. It also needs conditioning. I recommend castor oil as a conditioner to the eyelashes. It makes eyelashes thicker and healthier.
@Kirinx (1693)
As far as I know eyelashes like normal hair grows back but I think that eyelash hair grows back slower then the hair on the rest of your body.my eyelash hair rarely falls out.
@kerrina (104)
yes they do, depending on your health the time your eyelashes take to grow back varies. i used to wear tons of mascara and alot of my eyelashes would fall off but it'll grow back. it just wasn't as noticable for me because i have realy thick hair!