if u leave ur actual bf to be with other guy would you like him to fight for u?

cute love^^ - naruto and sakura kissing^^
Portugal
hi guys^^ imagine you leave your actual bf/gf to be with other guy/girl. would you like him/her to fight a bit for you just for you feel that at least that person cared for you? sure we dont want noone to be sad right? bcs it hurts them but i mean if they say like ok sure we feel a bit like they didnt care for us right? even they are just pretending they are ok but we feel a bit like they dont care right?^^ i know that sometimes we are a bit like selfish but i feel that way if i want break up and he said like ok sure and didnt say he loves me or any i would feel he never cared. what about you guys? what would you feel like?^^ please share^^
@IoanaBI (494)
I have been with my BF for so long, and he became such a good friend for me that i don't him to fight for me..I don't want our beaking-up to hurt him, so i think i will skip the selfish part of me for him. In other cases, if i know that the relation was realy superficial i would like him to do that. I think i will even pay him to do these stuff in front of my newer BF :)
• Portugal
aw your bf is so good to you? well im too happy^^ sure you wont want to break up. is so hard to find a sweet caring guy if you found be with him forever^^ aw you would want him to go to your newer bf and fight for you? ahah so you mean you prefer to always have him as bf and noone else?^^ thats sweet^^ so you love him too much^^ im happy for you^^ thanks for answer^^
If I was leaving my bf to be with someone else, then no... I wouldn't want him to fight for me. If I'd already made up my mind to leave the relationship, I would not enjoy the confrontation of him fighting for me to stay. If I have been in a relationship with someone, I'd be secure in the knowledge that, at some point, he had cared for me and I had cared for him... and that's not always permanent so we move on. I think, when a relationship ends, both people know that it's over. It doesn't mean both want to accept it... but they know that they will not stay together. It's generally a difficult time and the less fighting taking place, the better, I think.
• Portugal
yes i understand your opinion^^ you prefer that he accepts it and dont ask you to stay or he will be just feeling worse and you too bcs we dont want hurt noone^^ i understand you and yes you are right^^ just me if i wanted like leave a bf for someone else i wouldnt like that he just say is ok like nothing was happening. sure i dont want see noone sad but i mean i didnt want also that he just said is ok and be happy like we didnt share anything^^ thats what i meant^^ anyway you are right in your opinion^^ thanks for your answer^^