Do you ever not feel like mylotting?

I have my days where I can think of good discussions and I can find many discussions I would like to responde to, but other days I just can't think of any and even when I find a discussion I know I would have a good thoughtful response to I just don't feel like clicking and typing it out. Do you ever have this lazy days? Or do you take this as a pretty serious job and answer because you know you will get money for it?
@emarie (5453)
of course, everybody has their own days where they don't want to do much. Some days I can post like crazy, and some days I just look at the posts and topics and think that I just don't want to deal with all this. I don't take it that seriously though, I only do it a few minutes a day so I try to get as much as I can and if I can't find anything interesting to respond to, then I don't do any at all.
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
There are days when I'm not really in the mood to log onto mylot. In this situation, I either don't log onto mylot, or I visit less than other days, when I'm more in the mood to be doing some mylotting.
@greenline (14864)
MyLotting has become a way of relaxation for me, in the evenings after I get back home from the long stressful day at work. I very much enjoy staying active in the myLot community. I enjoy participation in the community and cooperating as best I can in responding to the broad range of postings.
I didn't feel like MyLotting for quite a few weeks and I didn't. I was going through so much in my life at the time and I just didn't see that this was important enough for me to do. I am in need of money... and MyLot just doesn't seem to generate quite enough for me.. so I'm here less and less each day.
@cher913 (25890)
sure, somtetimes if i am sick or tired or have something else to do, i dont spendtime doing mylot. i often mylot at night time when i am watching tv.
I've certainly had my days when I've not wanted to post anything on My Lot. I would grab my favourite book instead and this would help me pass some time in another world! This is just a short break in my view though, everyone needs a break from time to time even from My Lot. I always make sure that I return though when I have rested and I tend to post a whole lot more. I haven't created any discussions for a while and I want to get back into that habit as it's nice having others respond to discussions that you create. I do kind of treat My Lot as part time work I mean we really do earn money on this site if we make the effort! I've always been happy with My Lot and I cannot ever see myself leaving as long as I have a stable Internet connection. Andrew
@anurag3786 (6275)
Hey I never take mylot lazy. Because I always serious about this websites. And I think this is really good website where we can earn good money. So I always work here and try to give my mostly time on this websites. I think only mylot is one of the great and trusted website which improves our many skills. So I like mylot and always prefer to working on this site.
I take days off of mylot at a time when I get like this. and when I get back I am on for hours a day like today and yesterday. I thinkit is a time to regain my strength to type all day and to use my brain for other things. I don't find it hard to start posts being life is full of things to talk about. it is responding back to everyone who responded to me that makes me drained nad tired. But,over all I think time away is all I ever need. last month I think I took more than a week off.