Some people take mylot way to seriously

I have just got done reading a discussion that went on FOREVER and it was really pointless. Talking about how much they hate n00bs and how when you start a discussion you should always comment back to each and every person who responded to yours, I only do if I liked your response or have something to add. I'm not going to pull something out of my butt that looks like I actually commented back but in actualllity really it is just as good as saying yeah okay which you are not suppose to do. It just really bothers me when "veterans" (really you need to call yourselves that?) act like they are just so much better than people starting out and that they just have so much knowledge and know the guidlines by heart(are the guidlines really THAT important?) I feel as long as you put a little thought into your responses and discussions people should leave you alone and not complain about it. Maybe a little mean venting but I tried to be as nice as I can about it. If people who act like they have been on mylot forever and know so much more than you get on your nervs please post about it let me hear what you think about them and their freakin obsession with the guidlines. (If this gets deleted that's just stupid because the one complaining about n00bs didn't)
I am wondering who your talking about here. So out of pure curiosity I now have to go to your profile and read what you have been up to. I agree with you that there is one person on this site who gets on my last nerve. They are like a preacher with a bible trting to kick it downyour throat. We all know I have been her since about the beginning. I don't even try to pretend I know the site like the back of my hand. But,one member who is here does. You can best believe your going to be scoldes for breaking a rule here or there. There are people who don't read the guidelines and ask questions an get there hands slappe d like a child. I am all for helping people out. But treating this site like they have me on salary is ano no. LOL I am so glad to read your post. Your a good mylotter for sure. take care and watch ut for that lashing.
I am sure if a certain someone with a picture of a screaming little girl (too obvious?) reads this I am going to get a scolding, but she started it. ha ha! This person who shall remain nameless (because I don't care enough to remember or even read her name i just hate that lil animated picture of hers) in her post they were actually listing n00bs they would like to "spank" lol I wasn't on the list but it just really bothered me that they were talking like they were so great. Thanks,
Your talking about a totally different person from me. I like that person so much your speaking about. Over time you will see that she is a sweet heart. the othr one you will get to know pretty soon. They make it hard t miss them and their know it all azz. Life goes on and we will be fine. Take care.
@ Britnee I guess I am close to knowing who you are referring to lol the girl with a screaming picture...hmmm I have hunch lol but there were 2 people who got on my nerves here and they really like preaching and the other one was trying to attack me personally and then say she did not and I was taking it personally. ugghh good I am not encountering them here for the longest time and they are not commenting on my posts either. This is supposed to be fun and helping community not somewhere to start a brawl. Guess if that was what's on their mind the streets are endless to start one.
@IsisGreen (555)
Oh, the guidelines are gospel truth. Do NOT even consider contravening the guidelines. I must keep typing now because I'm in grave perilous danger of posting a one-lined response, so instead I'm going to keep writing a really really long sentence a bit like it came out of a famous book called about a pilot called Biggles (or was it the plane) by an author whose name at this present moment in time escapes my failing memory.
that is exactly what they do like talk about nothing just so they can post back something that isn't a dreaded one-liner.
In a discussion you are suppose to discuss something. If you don't then it is not a discussion. I don't like it when a discussion is one sided because it is stupid.
@Theresaaiza (10485)
I know. I know it does get on our nerves sometimes. How they keep ranting that this and that are not following this and that, as if they didn't violate the rules at some point. Many times, even. So what? Are they exempted because they are veterans? On the other hand, though, I think we should give them credit for it. Their intentions are only to help us so that our discussions don't get deleted, or that we really earn like we're supposed to - the right way! Mylot does encourage us to follow the guidelines by heart but even they don't always penalize us for every mistake. Rules can be bent on some occasions. Or they tolerate our little errors. And somehow it is really polite to comment back. How would you feel if you were typing your heart out and nobody seemed to mind? Sometimes a simple affirmation can really make the other person feel valued.
@sid556 (31005)
Yes, it is polite and also the person starting the discussion won't earn from it if he doesn't respond back to the comments left.
I have had discussion that I have earned from without replying to anyone who commented. If there is nothing really to say I won't say anything. And I really never comment to everyone who commented on one of my discussions because if they said the same thing as another person pretty much what am I supposed to say to them that I didn't all ready post to the other person. I really don't think you have to comment to earn.
@sid556 (31005)
Hi Brittnee, Not sure just who you are referring to here but I've read a few discussions on this topic. Whoever it was, most of those discussions are written not to insult a new person but rather to help them. New people come on here and don't read the guidelines and then start a slew of discussions that are against guidelines and that just take up space and will probably get deleted and then complain when they aren't earning anything. If we respond to their discussions that are against guidelines then we also lose money when and if that discussion gets deleted.
@Theresaaiza (10485)
I agree. It's just that, admittedly, some of those people sound too bossy, like they know so much. Maybe they were just forced to because some people are just too stubborn. I am actually considering both sides.
People are pathetic. lol. I hate the whole n00b concept it annoys me soooo effing muchhh.
I really hate it too. I have been a member of this site for almost a year but I only have like 150 posts so does that make me a n00b or a veterain?? neither really. I have never really been that into this site anyways I usually just do these things when we get close to the holidays for a little extra cash.
@lyzabelle (1668)
There is nothing wrong with the guidelines they are meant to be followed by the members. But I must admit I sometimes don't follow it because it's too many to remember...anyways i always tried not to provoke anger or any unpleasant atmosphere here in Mylot so that i wont interfere with the peaceful camaraderie here which I enjoyed a lot. Mylot is a great interactive community for me. So many nice and friendly soul here and I really appreciate that. how I wish i could stay more time in her because I really miss this site. Too bad I am always run out of time.
For me, I take My Lot seriously because I believe My Lot will fulfill its promises to its members. I've been around in My Lot almost 3 weeks and based on my personal evaluation this site is different from other sites. Yes, there are people here as they called it 'veterans' and posting or commenting like a bunch of annoying phrases. It is sad to read and encounter such comments made by this veteran but spending time with such people is just a waste of time.
I do take My Lot seriously myself although I do appreciate that it's nice to have a joke and jest with others at times! I haven't created any discussions for a while now but when I did create discussions in the past I made sure that I responded to every single person that had contributed to my discussion. The way I looked at it was, they made the effort to respond to my discussion and so it was out of politeness that I had to respond to them irrespective of whether they came out with something useful or not. It's good to have a rant in My Lot, this is what My Lot is all about, to discuss, debate and air our views afterall, we are all entitled to our opinions. I try not to offend others in my responses though, I don't see any point in that as it just causes further turmoil. I'm not sure that I would create a discussion about new people joining My Lot though! I think that if we have been on My Lot for a substantial amount of time then it's nice to try and help others if they are genuinely asking for help. Andrew
Hello BrittneeD, That's because you don't care. Veterans won't be saying that to you unless the admin is NOT a REAL MEGALODON SHARK! who takes the prey on mylot violators. seriously, they won't even remind you id the rules aren't that strict. they were people like you before, but you must understand that they are only giving advises. Because if you don't and kept making violations, result will be deletion(admin know, i was liberated here too, until some one got nosy and got me screwed. IT'S NOT OBSESSION. you have a choice not to follow the guidelines. BUT ADMIN WILL EAT YOU ALIVE.they will keep an eye on you. if you hate advice. fine, you won't get one from me. that's ok. as for the commenting from our response, it helps you earn more. YES, GUIDELINES are important indeed. if you don't respect the veterans, then that's your choice too. they will ignore you if that is what you desire. Well, have a great day....
@anurag3786 (6275)
There are mostly person who always take mylot seriously. I also take this site seriously. Because I think mylot is a good site and when we feel any problem then we can post it here for solution. And also you can earn good money here. If you really serious about online earning. So I always give my mostly time on this site because I love this site. Mylot is a good platform for all of those who are really interested in online earning. So now I am happy with working on mylot.