Do you have company over your house every day?

There is not day that goes by that kk does not have company in tis house. The sad part is she will not clean up as often as I would. Like when she is in school she comes home to her mess all cleaned up and then walks in with company. LOL today I did not clean up her room like I said I would. She came home with a friend I never met before. LOl she had to show that girl her messy room. Which believe it was clean a few days ago. She atarted opening up boxes this moning and let for school. I am glad i don't have company often. I like my private time.
@cream97 (29175)
Nope. I don't have company over all of the time. In fact, I hardly ever have any company over. I stay to myself. The only people that have came to my apartment is the manager, maintenance guy, and any other company that deals with this apartment complex. I don't like having company all of the time. I never was one to have someone running in and out of my home. I don't like so much of traffic. Some people nowadays just want to come into your home so that they can see what they can find and talk about. I like to have my space, I can understand you perfectly! Hopefully your daughter will keep her room clean after this episode. I would not want anyone to see my messy room if they came to visit me. One thing about me, if I know that my bedroom is messy, I will not let anyone come into it until I clean it all up.
@Cherryd41 (1121)
Hi Giftsand No I don't want company at my house everyday nor do I want my kids to have company everyday either I like my privacy just like you sometimes if my kids bring someone home they let me know about it and I do appreciate that . Even when they were much younger the would say MOM could so and so come over for a while I usually said yes but if I wasn't feeling well I would sometimes say no or if they hadn't done their chores or done their homework first,(I liked homework and chores to be done before they went over to someone elses house or had company at our house. As for your daughte serves her righthaving to show her friend her messy room maybe she might clean it more often
I use to have company over at my house all the time. My kids also could bring kids home from school when ever they wanted as long as of course we did not have plans to go somewhere. I found it hard to keep my house clean because if people came over I would not continue to clean my house I would stop and give them my full attention. At first I wouldn't let my kids bring their friends home unless their bedroom was clean but then after awhile I thought a little embarassment never hurt any body.
I hear ya loud and clear. I don't want to be embarrassed though.
@sid556 (31018)
Hi gifts, No, I don't have company over all that often. I have a couple of friends that will randomly stop by to hang out for a while and I always love to see them. I work in the public so I honestly get a little peopled out by the end of the week. A big chunk of the job is socializing, it seems . I really value my solitude to do whatever...clean the house, listen to music, read or get on here...work on crafts.
@dodo19 (29224)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
No, I don't have company all the time. I don't mind having company over once in a while, but it's not always fun to have company over all the time. There are times, when I want to be with friends, but there are also times when I would prefer if it was just me and my husband.
@chiyosan (29388)
no i dont like to have people or company around the house. i would prefer to meet friends out side, not in the house...
im a type of person whose not very sociable since im shy and my room is messy. hehehe! I dont have company to come to our house but instead i come to their house and stay there. ^^ its more enjoyable for me to stay in my friend's house ^^
@olisaur (1932)
I have people over at my apartment almost everyday- it's mostly my roommates' friends because they are all university students and we live about 2 minutes from campus. People always stop over on the way from or to class. We try to keep the places in order whenever we have time.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, My SonĀ“s friends are as bad as he is so they have never minded seeing his Room like that. So I got used to it but I have not got used to cleaning up so much mess. My other one is the complete opposite thank goodness.
@genevy04 (793)
I am living in our house with my husband, my kid, my sister, and his boyfriend. Though it's not always that we are okay, there are times we can't get along well.. My sis and her boyfriend, well, most often than not, wakes up late in the morning at about 12pm, or 11am. My kid and I gets up at 8 and prepares to go to school at 10. There are times that, in as much as I want to clean the house, I feel like I get infected with the lazy atmosphere inside our home. I never talk about it to my sister because I know she will feel bad about me. I just try to ignore it to avoid any misunderstanding. I guess it's not fair that I would be the one to do the chores everyday since we all live in the same house. But it's okay. I guess I'll just have to get used to it.
@annavi23 (6302)
oh,really,dear? your sister and her boyfriend used to wake up late? i thought they had school stuffs also? or is it they had late schedules for school also? it's really hard to have lazy atmosphere,my dear! most of the times,i am like you. having used to the fact that some people who lived with you wakes up late can lead to being lazy also. even if you don't like to be one,you can easily get infected to it. but dear,i can say,if you really don't mind them too much,you can't get infected.just focus on things you want to accomplish within the day and i know you can make it.i have done this strategy,but nowadays,i get really lazy cause i felt always alone.and always lonely cause i have no one to talk to everytime i woke up.they are all gone to their schools.sometimes makes me think,my life is really too sad and lonely...and boring... sometimes,it's still better to open up your feelings to people who are always there with you at your own home.you can always say things in a nice way.actually,i thought you are close with your sister? so,it's okay for you to open up with her,right? hmmm...yes,it's not fair to always be the one who is always doing the household chores in the house especially when they have also free time to help you out with those things.cause like you said,you are not only the one who is living in your house.they still have to help out in doing household chores.
@gdesjardin (1938)
If you didn't know any better, you would think my house was a 24 hour Wal-Mart. There is always people in our house throughout the day and night. Two of our children have friends over throughout the day and after school on school days. I am fine with it as long as they continue to keep their rooms clean, and do their homework. My 21 year old now lives in the basement, so he has friends over all the time...which again, I am fine with as long as they are not loud. They are all a bunch of good kids so it really doesn't bother me. Plus when they come over they pretty much leave me and the hubby alone.
For my husband and myself, it is a rare thing that we have friends come over to our house. The main reason for this is that we just like to have our privacy. However, my daughter, on the other hand has at least one of her friends into the house every single day. This really doesn't bother me at all, I only wish that she would take the time to clean her room every now and then. I don't even go into her bedroom because she refuses to clean it up.
@annavi23 (6302)
hello there! i lived with my family,that composed of father,mother,sisters and 3 year old niece. sometimes my sisters don't usually go home.or if they do,they'll just sleep and eat and go early in the morning to their school or office. most of the time,i am left alone with my niece. and i can say it is hard to be left alone,cause most of the time i am lonely,and i do lots of household chores myself. even my sisters used to go home early,they will still not help in washing the dishes because they are too tired from school and travel. this is really sad for me,it's okay when sometimes i can talk to them,but i also hope they would have time to help out and we could bond for a while with each other.
wow. we have so many factories around us. and i often go there for chatting. thats funny. and friendly.
@bagputza (504)
• Belgium
Good day once again dear friend , well counting the fact that i am working exactly in the place that i live ( i live in a house that is split in two , the first floor is the cofee bar , and upstairs it is my little apartment ) and as i am working every day from ten thirty in the morning , untill even thirty twelfe in the night , thats in the week-days , and the week-end is from ten am to two or three in the morning , and i only have a half a day of vacation , and thats the wendsday , and then i open the cofee bar from three pm , soo even if i have the half of day free , i will rearely stay at home , i rather get outside a little bit , and go and see a movie at the cinema , or go and eat a good plate with some good company at a fine restaurant ( but not too expensive ). Florin , Over and Out
We don't have people over here, because this apartment is very very small. If we want to see peopke, we will go to the cafe and meet them there.
@jugsjugs (13045)
My daughters are the same they invite their friends in,aswell as their boyfriends.My daughter comes in dumps her things every where and then she never seems to take her things to her room,so in the end my older son will pop them into her room,other wise all the kitchen worktops would be full of all of her things all of the time.