Favorite Bible Verse and Why

What's your favorite bible verse and why?
I can do all things through christ who strengthens me. For god so loved that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perrish but have everlasting life. These two are important to me because in the first verse it states that I can do anything in christ no matter what is put up in against me. I firmly believe that with God standing behind you can be invisible so to speak to the realness of the devil. His hand of protection over you is something that you cannot break no matter how hard the devil may try he just can't break it enough to turn you completely against God and knowing his Son. the second one is important and a favoite of mine because it explains in just a few words what God came to do when he sent Jesus and he also explains that it's by believing in him that you won't go to hell and that you're soul will live in heaven. I know it sounds like a little outrageous to some people but works alone won't get you into heaven and that is why to me this is one of my favorite verses because it brings you back to the basics of the truth in which God intended for his Son and for his Son's purpose on Earth and in heaven for all of us.
This is one of my favs as well
I think as of now my fave bible verse " I alone knows the plans I have for you, plans to give you a hope and a future, plans to prosper you and not to harm you". For those who are feeling unsure about what life has to offer you... perhaps this is a good verse to meditate on.
Nice
@nickie81 (50)
John 3:16. it talks about the love of God.......................
@nickie81 (50)
John 10:30. because it talks about the love of God................