Good article subject

@meipan (746)
just want to ask help, guys.. I wonder what would be my subject in my article.. some suggested photography and some are travels.. just one to ask what kind of subject that are good to read.. ^^
@djbtol (5498)
I was looking around on mylot and I found seven other kinds of things you can write about. Hope you are not too shocked when you see them! http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2406790.aspx#1_14047388
@djbtol (5498)
I think torchablazed has given you lots of good suggestions. Think about something you enjoy to do, study or read about - that will be the most fun to write about. Have a great day.
Photography and travel is a wide subject indeed, perhaps what interest you would be a good start, what are your skills or crafts ? Crochet? Cooking? Fashion? What is it that you are engaged into, write it! I understand that its hard to find a subject to write about, the thing is you can seek people who share the same interest as you do, make a league or group then you guys can share ideas and help build each other.