does art inspire your life?

art - does are inspire you
Pakistan
what do you think art inspire your life, a good painting,movie, book etc inspire you?
Art brings out the creativity in the person who created it as well as the person who is admiring it as well. For me art is like a therapeutic design where my mind can wander and mesmerize on its beauty.
• Pakistan
yes good explain
@harry89 (2332)
i think yes art has a definite role in our life
• Pakistan
yes thanks
@chhetp1 (469)
Not all the forms of art inspires me. The painting especially have always been shadows for me. However, the art in other forms like, songs, music, Buddhist Hymns, books all inspire me quite a lot.
• Pakistan
thanks for response.
@Ramaditya (1227)
Absolutely, and let me tell you some of those. I cannot mention names or products, but here goes! - Music and poetry inspire me to flow and keep going, just like rhythm of life. The lyrics and instruments played can move me on. - Novels and movies show me what life is, both in fantasy and reality. The fantasy side entertains me, while the reality side teaches me.
• Pakistan
yes both fantasy and reality inspire us good explanation
@champan (513)
• Argentina
Yes, as I design , and take photos (semi-profesionaly) , paintings, photos, music, movies, books , architectures , all of them are a really excellent source of inspiration and creativity .
• Pakistan
yes i agree with you. thanks for response.
@IoanaBI (494)
Yes. I think that every moment of our life is inspired by something that we sow, heard,smelled, felt, dreamed before. Art is the one thing that make us realize that at the moment we get in touch with it we are INSPIRED
• Pakistan
good explanation thanks for shearing views.