Error 404 page is in sulk mode

Somalia
I have just stumbled into this, "Everything here is just idle chat with members. That makes me depressed too, since I have to serve them, all day and all night long. Two weeks of information overload, and then *pffftt*, consigned to the trash. What kind of a life is that? Now, please let me sulk alone. I'm so depressed._" Guess where? mylot's error 404 page!! lol!! I was checking out a photo and was trying to hit the back button, apparently there was an error because I ended up in the sourgraping 404 page. That was probably the longest I've stayed on a 404 page to see what it had to say, and believe me, it was loooong!! I was hoping to copypaste the whole thing but apparently the earlier parts of the message already self-distructed. haha!! And then it has this final option to go back to homepage. Let the server sulk by going back home Ever noticed that the 404 pages these days are getting funnier and more creative? But I have to say mylot's is the best ever!!
@anurag3786 (6275)
I think sometimes these problems related to our internet connection. But firstly you checked that you have faced this problem with all websites or not. If yes then it would be problem of your internet connectivity. And if this problem happen to only one website then their server problem. So be patience your problem will be solved soon.
• Somalia
Hi anurag, I do know what a 404 means and that's not really such a huge problem, I was just marvelling at the creative ways websites are configuring their 404 messages these days, and so far the most entertaining I have encountered were mylot's.