Which is the most suitable cell phone ?

Hello My Lotters, I need a cell phone, my budget is 10,000 INR only. I want the followings 1. 3.2 MP camera with flash (mandatory) 2. Touchscreen 3. QWERTY keyboard 4. 2' + screen 5. Branded company
@sk66rc (4261)
You might wanna look into blackberry phones. I have 9700 & it fit few of your description. It does have full qwerty keboards & 3.2 mp camera with auto focus & flash. It's not a touch screen & screen size is about 2.4 inches. Some of the touchscreen blackberries will have bigger screen & higher resolution camera.
I told that my budget is 10,000 INR only. Blackberry Bold 9700 will cost more than 30,000 INR in India. So, I am unable to buy it. Anyway thanks.
Hello Friend I dont think you need a 4.2' screen. It would be too bulky in the pocket and heavy too. for a little more than Rs.10,000 you will get the Nokia N97 mini. According to your specifications I think this is the phone fore you. It has a 5mp camera 8gb memory space and stylish too. well its screen size is only 3.2' Good luck Firoz
Nokia 97 Mini will cost around 19,000 INR. So out of question. Thanks anyway for suggesting.
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
I think it really all depends on what you want to do with it. Now, my screen is over 4", and it is on the bulky side especially when I am chatting on it while walking or running errands. I really do like the phone, but in some instances, I wish I had bought a lighter phone. I like the phone as far as features go, but it is on the heavy side. My phone is the Samsung Omnia 2. It has everything that I need for it to have, so I can't complain about it otherwise. Take care, and have a very good day.
Samsung Omnia 2 is around 21,000 INR. So, either I have to wait few years to get it while the price will decrease or I have to search for some other phones.