bayern 1 - mainz 2

@adhyz82 (36263)
Indonesia
Mainz is still powerful in bundesliga..they is unbeatenable untill this weeks.. now their victim is bayern munchen, the giant of germany clubs. bayern is beaten 1-2 in bayern home, allianz arena...wonderful mainz with a great name from bayern, mainz is not afraid even bayern is too dominate this match...mainz play effectively.. mainz lead by goal sami allagui when got assist from lewis holtby in minute 15...Bayern 0 - Mainz 1... bayern make the score same, with a own goal bo svensson in near of end of half time. Bayern 1 - mainz 1 but mainz got three point when assist of andre schurrle is converted by goal of adam szalai in minute 77... Bayern 1 - mainz 2.. mains still in the lead of standing position with 18 points from 6 match..perfect points from mainz...and bayern is only sit in position 8th with 8 points (poor of you bayern)..
@nophie (2338)
it`s not good for bayern..i dont know whats happen with bayern..maybe the impact of robben and ribery make bayern is not solid anymore.. but they still have klose, toni kros, philip lahm and the hero muller.. whats happen bayern??
@adhyz82 (36263)
maybe..i do hope every team is not always depends on 1 or 2 players ...it`s not good..bayern is always depends on ribery and robben performance..it`s not good
@gunagohan (3415)
I think still 32 matches have to be played.. Or in the beginning 19 matches have to be completed for the first home phase.in that 6 got over and 13 remaining.. It cannot be decided with 6 matches where the league has got many more matches to be played..
@adhyz82 (36263)
louis van gaal himself admire now this is the worst of bayern starting.. ya many chances for bayern to get the trophy again,.but it doesnt deserve for bayern which has a great name..
@rappeter13 (5298)
I have to say that Mainz has won the game deservedly, they have put up a wonderful performance. And I have to admit that Bayern is not in the form yet, but they will be shortly. 2 or 3 more weeks and they will be good again. At least this is how I feel. I saw that Roma has won against Inter, I predict that they will do a good job from now.
@adhyz82 (36263)
ya, thanks for your gentle...you are brave to admit that your team opponent is very good playing...off course now roma still be better
I can admit whenever the opponent is playing better than my team, why shouldn't I. But not always the better team wins, but on Saturday it surely did, although with a bit more concentration Bayern could have won the game. Bayern has more quality than every other German team, but this is not enough. They have to concentrate and fight for every ball if they want to win the Bundesliga again. If Mainz keeps up this style of football, they will finish in the first 5, I am sure.
@adhyz82 (36263)
ya, thats fans do...always love their favourite clubs.. thanks for your comments rap