Mylot computed my earning wrong?

I remember last night I log into mylot and do my posting I had my earning at $7.41. This morning, I login to my computer, and check my yesterday earning, I made $0.16. Added to my $7.40 earning I had yesterday, I should totally accumulated to $7.57, isn't it? But my earning is $7.47. Is its algorithm not doing it right? Or there is system error on computing?
Did you get any emails stating your posts were deleted? That would bring your earnings down a few points as well.
no, I don't get any such email like that. But they won't delete all my posting for 10 cents, that is outrageous. And I didn't contribute much last night. I simply hope that is a mistake, and they can correct it quickly.
well maybe your content did not meet the quality standards of mylot and was deleted. It could also have happened that they are going to update some parts of the discussions only tomorrow. you can never criticize the algorithm unless you know how it is working. well most of the old members are quite satisfied with it.
kingparker you should read the questions and answers again, it is explained there allour earnings will fluctuate at times as they delete some stuff and add to others earnings and eventually it all irons out and in my experience usually I end up with a few c entts more than I thought I had earned. this happens to us all, go read the info it is no system error at all its just mylot admins recalculating periodically and usually your earnings will go down a bit then even come up a bit and you will not be cheated out of whatever you did earn. believe me, I have been here three years. a ten cent change is a usual thing and sometimes you will see an increase. for goodness sakes read the damn questions and answers.
Hello Your Majesty, I wouldn't bother me that much. since Mylot admin is not that much active on weekends, specially saturday. don't expect too much, just wait for the updates coming from the admin. am not gonna question about the algorithm either, if there's an error. i believe the admin can fix it in no time, as they have done in the past.