What is one good thing you love about being you?

I have to say many of you here have shown me some good sides to being who you are. So,this would be a nice time to tell others about what you think is a good thing about you being who you are. I like many of you and you know who you are already. So,for myself I would like to say I am an out spoken person and I like that about me. Not to mention I am a giving and kind soul when others are in trouble.
@carolbee (16241)
What I like about me is I'm friendly and outgoing. I genuinely love people. They are beyond fascinating. I'm a true and devoted friend also who won't gossip. It's just never been my "thing." If a friend trusts me enough to share their problems or concerns, it doesn't go any further. I love being retired and able to help with the grandkids. More fun the second time around! All in all, life is good.
Your one of my favorites here and these are really good qualities you have. I like the gossip one a lot. I find it hard to share things with people. They gossip for no good reason.
@carolbee (16241)
Thank you so much for the nice compliment. I look at gossip this way: I don't like things repeated about me so I won't do it to someone else. I like a plain and simple life. We do live in a big city but gossip still spreads like wildfire at times. Just never did like it.
@Ramaditya (1227)
Before I tell you, I would like to thank God to put this special thing in my life, the thing that makes me love who I am. It's true that God has given me visual handicap, but instead of becoming weak in the darkness, it gives me a strong reason to live harder, fight harder, try harder, and do my best harder! So, I love that contradiction, which appears to be good for me!
That is good you have a nice healthy spirit. Thanks
One of the things that I think is one of my favorite things about myself is the face that I'm a person that is truly giving. I like to help people out whenever and where ever I can. I have been this way since I was a child and it is a trait that I am also trying to pass on to my children. I think this is a great quality to have and that is the reason that it is one of my favorite things about myself. Oh, I also genuinely care about other people.
@gdesjardin (1938)
I am very dependable. My friends know that if I say I will help them out, I will be there. They know they can always count on me. Every now and again, since I have had children, there are times I may have to break a promise because of a sick kid..which of course is understandable. But other than emergencies, I try extremely hard to never break a promise.
@pinoycity (422)
The thing I like about myself is my ability to laugh at myself. This is quite helpful when things are not going the way you want it to be. As they say, laughter is the best medicine.
what I love being me is I can easily get along with different types of persons.I accept people for who they are.luckily I found people who accept me for who I am.I am starting to become secure of myself.when I started becoming comfortable in my own skin,I feel more confident,which draws people to me.
I speak my mind, I am also faithful and honest.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me the way I work in the house i can work many until the night came and do work one at t time.
@velvet53 (17322)
• Palisade, Colorado
I love to do things for other people and do not expect anything in return. I respect others and feel that I am a very caring person also.
Well, the good thing I like being me would be my good sense of humor but I seriously engage myself in times of serious matters. There are lots of things I really love being me. Things that I'm very proud of. ;)
@alokijon (665)
One good thing that I love about being myself is that I am a postive person. I always tell myself to see the positive site of any things...
@blessyme (33)
Me, I expect great things from myself. It's not something that I intend to do.it's just innate. I like myself for that because it fuels my soul all the time haha!
@ergfortes (516)
I love myself being patient and understanding. I don't like fighting, so as much as possible i take things light and talk things over. I don't easily get angry because i look at all possibilities and i listen to all reasons. I love myself like this because i find peace in myself and with others.
@ElicBxn (60895)
I think you are too good and kind and people take advantage of you... I am too, and people have taken advantage of me as well...
@suspenseful (40316)
I can sing and I am good at writing. I also can make up a recipe in my head and adapt a recipe with no problem. They say \I am nice to talk to, my friends, but I do not think so. I would rather write. There are many things I cannot do though and they are too numerous to count, like I am not good at explaining and I worry too much.
I am a curious and hard-working person and I love that about myself. To me, I always belive that the purpose of life is to learn and to improve. Learning expands and enriches my life.
@carpediem17 (1317)
I enjoy being me coz I have a great variety of interests. From the more sedate stuff like current affairs and politics to sports and entertainment. I feel that I empathise with people and try to hear the unspoken word.
@pinoycity (422)
I love being weird sometimes, you know talking to my self, laughing by myself. It helps you get through tough times. Believe me, try it.
@narayan2006 (2955)
We often fail to know who we really are. The good sides or bad sides of oneself merely describe one's nature,traits and attributes,but does not reveal one's true identity. Your attributes and personality traits are what 'you' possess,your possessions can not take the place of yourself.Your possessions exist as long as 'you' exist.We only play different roles in response to different situations and conditions;it changes from time to time and phase to phase.Your roles can not take the place of 'you';you are different from your roles and possessions. The purpose of one's life is to know one's real self.
I like that i don't feel the need to conform to other people's expectations. I'd rather have fun and be myself than miss out because i was trying to make people like me. in my opinion, if people don't accept and like you for who you are, then they're not worth my time. Birdie -