what is more important-simply giving an order or it's execution

Hello Everyone here Ji, As a retired defnce personal's wife, I always think taht giving an order is very simple as it involves some twisting of toungue, and it is more and very important that ORDER GIVEN HA SBEEN CARRIED OUT. To site you this morning example in my house, I wish to bring out following experience :- My huby was entering toilet, when he noticed lot of water around on teh steps going to oilet. he asjed our DIL, if maid servant meant for this job ha sleft and our DIL confirmed 'YES'. My hubby got annoyed and told "why She is not reminded everytime, She cleans the area floor' Upon this our DIL told that She had remindec at least 10-12 times, my hubby again told to keep reminding her till job is done. I fully understand the consequences, if my hubby is toppled or dropped down due to maid's negligency. Now, all of you think and tell me what is important "giving an order' as my DIL did to amid servant or it was to be carried out. By not cleaning the floor properly and if my hubby slips and breaks his leg at this old age, what is the excuse and whya t all DIL/maid servant should be excused. You are welcome to give your frank opinions. Thanks. May God bless You and have a great time.
@Lakota12 (42794)
This is part of the maids job to make sure every thing is clean and that no one can get hurt for leaving a mess. I would be finding another maid and fire this one!
b] Hello my friend Lakota12 Ji, [/b] So nice of you for your positive response. But under the present condition our DIL is helpless in firing, this is because of many factors including atmosphere where we live, we are in India, things do not work as they should. What you ahve expressed is as per man-mangement theory. Our son and our DIL are both professional and have no choice, we are only temporary visitors, come and go. They have seperate Bath-rooms and Toilet. But same theory on teh battle-field can never be compromised. Take care. May God bless You and have a great time.
@Lakota12 (42794)
Still your bathroom should be safe to enter into with out being afraid of slipping in water and hurting yourselfs. If I had a maid and she didnt do the work she wuold get fired. e I cant fire me or my daughter we re the ones eing the maids around here also cooks gardeners almost every thing but mow lawn and my son in law does that.
@zandi458 (27954)
I always give orders to my teenage daughters to do this and that in the hope that they will inculcate the habit of doing things orderly. Even telling them everyday did not register in their brains that they should not wait for orders before executing a job. It tires me of giving orders everyday so I do it myself so as not to waste my energy of giving orders. When they see me busying myself they will rise up quickly and start emulating my work.
Hello my friend zandi458 Ji, So nice of you for your immediate response and sharing your feelings , but in your case indtead ordering you started doing yourself taht they would copy and follow and understand beter as they would do themselves on daily absis. But, my discussion lies, in case an order is given, how much relaxation can be tolerable to be followed or totally neglect. Military doe not tolerate. We believe in it's execution. Take care. May God bless You and have a great time.