For those of you who start your own posts. How are you managing responding back

to others when your swamped with responses? I a not sure how many your starting on this site. But,I am swamped with them. I don't let it stress me being I know they will be coming in while I am responding back to people. Does it bother you knowing you will never catch up? I use to feel rally bad about this when I first started her. I find there is no need in trying to stress myself out. I make more posts than I respond to and I do a lot of both. So catching up is not an option for me. I hope no one is feeling bad about it you can't control it. Take care..
I usually check those who responded my post, I love to read each and every time there's a response, I honestly get excited, its just that I don't respond each and every post but as much as I can I read each of them. I do not have all the time in the net too but when I get in checked on who answers and how was my discussion going, I only post once a day, hence, its manageable.
I went a few days without posting just to try to catch up once. Then it hit me it made no differance in anything but my earnings. So now I just do what my body tells me to do. take care..
@sid556 (31006)
Sometimes when you get a ton of responses, doesn't it seem as if you are repeating yourself in your responses? it does to me. I usually will respond to a few and then go on to something else and then maybe at a later time go back and catch up on a few more.
There are a lot of times that I do feel bad about the fact that I can't keep up with the discussions that I start. However, it isn't something that I stress about too much because I realized at a point that what works the best for me is to start one discussion a day and try to respond to as many discussions in the course of a day that I possibly can. The reason that I do that is because I know if I do it that way then I am able to keep up. I feel worse if I can't respond to the discussions that my friends have started than if I start too many discussions and can't keep up with them.
@pinoycity (422)
Take care too, gifts. We all experience that here in myLot. Swamped by responses, you just cannot respond anymore to the response. Sometimes you just feel that you don't need to respond to a response. And you feel guilty. Well, that's life.
@arehan (84)
hopefully I could follow all the responses of whatever discussions I started. The reason being that I don't start a lot of discussions and don't comment much as well.
Usually, I manage to catch up with those responses. Now when I find that a discussion that I started can generate a lot of responses because of its title or what or because people are interested in it, I'll not close the page. Same goes for other discussions that I've started. Whenever someone leaves a comment, I'll quickly respond back. Then I'll wait for a couple of minutes and refresh the page.
@se7enthbird (8328)
i start discussions maybe one in every week. if i had a lot in my mind to start about then i start discussions twice a week. some of the discussions really get a lot of responses specially the simple ones. i try to comment with all but sometimes i no longer comment back with responses that are very short. some response are one liner only so i no longer comment back. for me i can not discuss when the response is one line only. so for me i dont response to all, but i try to response as much as possible.
for one thing I try not to start more than I can handle in a day. Yesterday I had a little better response than I thought i would and it was hard to keep up. But then today I started one discussion and only got two responses! lol!It's hard to know sometimes! But I try to only start 2 or 3. That way I can respond to each post.
@jugsjugs (13045)
I do start a few discussions up sometimes and i am awful for responding,yes i do find it very hard to keep up on all the people responding to my discussion.I do also like to respond to alot of other peoples discussions and i do also like doing best responses to the people that have responded to my discussions,but it all takes time.
@cream97 (29169)
I feel kind of bad about it. But I assure each and everyone that responds to any of my discussions, I will at least read it and take in their advice and concern. I don't take what they have written lightly. I will make sure that I take heed to their response. I may not respond back to each and every response, but I do take heed to what others have said.
@suspenseful (40316)
The only worry I have is when someone or a few get angry and rant at me, and not only that,tell how horrible I am because I insulted someone they knew when what | did was say that a certain lifestyle is wrong - you know, the kind who believes that it was directed at them. Then I go on to the take off the notify section and the put in the best response and do not go to that discussion to weeks or months later. I do not start many discussions, but I find if I do go on the notify me when, it is hard for me to respond to many discussions. I also like to not have that all the discussions I respond to came from only one person. So I an trying to just put notify on a few friends. I will comment but it might take time.
@sid556 (31006)
You have to look at it as job security. You'll never lack for something to do on here at least. It is not worth stressing out over that's for sure. I have had people respond back to a discussion I replied on months after I replied. I would have to go back and re-read the discussion to remember what it was all about. Some never respond back and I honestly would not know who they are or what discussions they are. I respond to so many that it would be impossible and take up too many brain cells to keep track of that stuff. It's all good.
@carolbee (16241)
I do feel bad if I don't respond back to everyone who joined in my discussions. I get behind and it does bother me. This is the main reason I don't start that many discussions. Most of my participation on this site involves responding to discussions. I started two discussions the other day and still haven't had the time to respond back to the one about swimming that had several responses. I don't want members to think I can't take a few minutes of my time to let them know I appreciate their input.
@anurag3786 (6275)
Sometimes I also started my own discussions and I feel happy when my discussions get more response. But sometimes it contains only 3-4 response. And the situations are worst when I get 0 responses. Then I feel very bad on my discussions. Then I like to give my discussions link to one of my friend who always gives comments on my discussion when he saw that I get 0 responses. I always give comments on my each response.