Do you use business or personal cards?

White rose - White rose with dark background
@thebest1 (658)
Romania
Hello my friends and mylotters! I use personal cards as an easy way to give people my phone or my e-mail address.I like to make it by myself and print on my printer,so I don't pay at least 1 penny for it(ok..I pay for ink lol). But you know...when people see my cards say:"Wow...where do you make it?" I will add a photo here...this is my favorite design for my personal cards! How about you?Do you use this kind of cards for give your phone number or e mail,or your address?
@tomitomi (5441)
I make mine too. I use them more than business cards.
@thebest1 (658)
And what you think about it?Don't you like it?
@tomitomi (5441)
Self made cards seem to be more friendly than the official ones. I like it and I use them more.
@greenline (14864)
I have to have my business card. With my work, I meet many people at business meetings and seminars. Moreover, I have to travel overseas on my business trips, and using the business cards is the best way of introducing myself and keeping in touch with the people. It has the company name and all the information for contacting.