What is something people do that you find tacky?

I could be here for days with this one. Spitting on the curb is one of the biggest ones for me. I can't stand to see someone spit on the curb or in the air where it could blow on someone. But,over all I find stepping out of clothing and leaving it on the floor to be very tacky. I see it done with a really close friend of mine. Even my daughter has done it. I am quick to get on her about that. How about you?
@gdesjardin (1938)
Well I could definitely think of a better word that tacky for people that spit...but I guess I have to keep this "G" rated. LOL I can't stand to see a woman spit. I don't like to see anyone spit, but when a woman does it....that is just gross. I also can't stand when someone blows there nose at the dinner table, and when you are in a restaurant....digusting!!
@Kirinx (1693)
eww blowing your nose at the dinner table is pretty gross.I would run to the bathroom for that.
@carolbee (16241)
I like to go play at one of the local casinos. I have seen men and women spit in the big trashcans. Also there is one guy who plays Keno who thinks it's funny or clever to sit there and snort and burp. It's a public place! So overall, rotten manners bother me.
@Kirinx (1693)
Well at least they spit in the trash.In most cities the ppl just spit everywhere whether its the sidewalk or whatever.Sadly my city is like that.
@Kirinx (1693)
Well something I find tacky is when people start smoking right next to you.The smell is horrid and its no better then passing gas next to someone if you ask me.
I really don't like it when someone steps out of their clothes and just leaves them there, but I can't say that it is something that I find to be tacky. Instead the thing that a lot of people do that I think is something that is very tacky is when females wear too much makeup. I consider people that wear too much makeup to be very superficial and I think that they are trying to be someone that they are not. I think this is very tacky.
@kjones505 (273)
Some things that I find tacky: Making noises while you eat your food in front people. Chewing with your mouth open while you are eating in front of others. Not cleaning up after yourself in the bathroom Not Flushing the toilet Dropping trash on the side walk
@suspenseful (40316)
I have to think about that for a while. I do find leaving the toilet set closed is very tacky as when I have to go, I have to go. Also to keep on with this subject, those who think they are saving money by not flushing it and you see that there is this horrible yellow liquid and stuffed with toilet papers. I find that very tacky and possibly also insanitary. My husband and my sons used to leave clothes on the floor and I did not find it tacky, but I did find it wasteful because I had to see what was clean and what was not. So one time, I thought everything into the wash. My younger son said that he needed that one thing, but I said it was on the floor, so I assumed it was dirty. He started to straighten out from then on. Yes, what you do is when a whole bunch of clothes are on the floor, throw them all in the laundry because they were dirty, right? Works every time.