what place do you prefer to go to? cinema or club?^^

cool club^^ - awesome club^^
Portugal
hi guys^^ what place do you prefer to go? to a cinema or to a club?^^ about me i dont know^^ i like to go to cinema sometimes and to clubs i never went^^ didnt seem my type of places ^^ im a bit shy^^ but if i went with a group of close friends i would go^^ what about you guys?^^ what place you like to hang out more?^^ please share^^
@Skade24 (750)
I prefer to go to the cinema to watch a good movie, if i go to my boyfriend, because is more romantic the atmosphere, and we can kiss and hug without people starring at us, i don`t really like to go to clubs, because i don`t dance, and it would be useless to go there and stay at the table.
• Portugal
aw thats cute that you go to cinema with your bf^^ and sure is true you can kiss and hug without people stare^^ is a cute and sweet thing to do^^ and about clubs sure if you cant dance better to go to other place^^ than just stay there sitting seeing others having fun and you just sit wouldnt be fun at all^^ thanks for your answer and have a happy day with your boyfriend^^
@greenline (14865)
I don't go to clubs, and I have not been to the cinema for a long time now, many many years. I just enjoy enjoy my spare time strolling aroung in the shopping malls, relaxing and reading books at the library, or just enjoying a cup of coffee at my favorite coffee shops.
• Portugal
aww i see^^ is good that you go to shopping^^ and read books is nice too^^ and drink coffee relaxing ahah^^ yes it just changes sometimes i mean we change^^ so maybe now you just want to relax more and not party so much^^ anyway go to cinema is also a relaxing way^^ but you must do what makes you happy^^ thanks for your answer^^ have a happy day^^ and relax much^^
@rappeter13 (5298)
In the club for sure. Actually I was only one time at cinema I think, when I was 7 years old. But to the club I go every weekend, I like parties very much and spend time with my friends and have a couple of drinks and party till the morning. I know that there are times when I cannot go to party and that makes me very uncomfortable, knowing that lots of my friends are out clubbing and I stay at home.
• Portugal
aww thats very nice^^ at least you live your life to the fullest^^ i wish i was like you^^ i always was a bit shy and not go to clubs really^^ i am only 20 years and i should go and have fun but just not really my style but i wish it was^^ anyway you are right in not liking to stay at home^^ life must be lived and not wasted staying at home when we can be having fun with friends^^ thanks so much for your answer^^ and have much fun^^