What to do for the best son in the world for his 21st Birthday?

@34momma (13895)
My most amazing son who has helped me create my wonderful website Road2Freedom.ws and now WinnerGirls.org is about to turn 21. He has just started his 3rd year of college and is my first born child. I want to do something really special for him for his 21st birthday. I just have no idea. He is the kind of person who says " oh don't worry about me mom, I don't want or need anything. " . Of course I love him for that, but this is a big milestone in his life and I want to do something special. Getting him a car or a hooker is out of the question!!! so please don't suggest that!!! LOL So what do I get the best son in the who world for his 21st birthday!!!
hi 34mama It sounds like he is into computers in a big way. could he use a brand new state of the art computer or monitor or electronic gadgets that he can use with his computer? My son is also really into computers and computer programing too as thats the job he now has finally. I would think it has to be something electronic that he really wants and does not have, something sp ecial for his 21st birthday too.no cars wont do it, and hookers that is just silly no this has to be something he would really love to have. I know my son would have loved it if I had had the money to get him a spanking new computer.
@34momma (13895)
hmmmm... a new computer. I never really thought of that. I know silly right! he has a mac and boy oh boy those cost a whole lot of money. but i will look into it! thanks Hatley
@nova1945 (1614)
Take him to Las Vegas. He will have a great time, even if he is not into gambling the shows and restaurants are fabulous.