First, Where do you buy your Martial Arts workout outfits?

@writersedge (22579)
Second, what is yours called? The ones I used to wear were called a gi because I was in Japaneese Shotokan. It was white pants with a tie area and then the jacket part went across to each side and tied at the side. If you've ever seen Karate Kid, it was that type of outfit. We bought them from our instructor. When we did T'ai Chi, most of us wore street clothes (jeans and a t-shirt). One person wore pants and a shirt with what are called frogs and a maderin collar, not sure what that is called. Third, can you describe your workout outfit? I was just wondering. Since I just need to work out on my own, there were a bunch of Thai fishermans pants on Etsy that looked interesting. I don't have the money right now,but that plus a t-shirt looks like maybe when I'm just by myself a good idea. Of course, I can just use sweat pants but they're very hot in summer, spring and fall, but just right for winter. I still liked the outfit the other lady wore with the maderin collar. So what do you wear to work out in? Is it loose enough in the legs and arms for you? Is it tight enough to stay on or any place it needs to be? Have you ever made your own work out outfits? Thanks and take care
@sk66rc (4263)
I took Aikido for sometime now & I still practice at home. When I was taking it formally from dojo, I had have gi but since then, I don't wear it anymore. I also have taken Muay Thai for past few years. I usually goto sporting good store for small workout gloves but I don't wear anything special for practicing. I usually wear loose fitting pants & hooties.
@writersedge (22579)
Thank you very much for responding and rescuing this from zero responses. Aikido is a very interesting style of Martial Arts as is Muay Thai. I wish there had been an Aikido place there when I was younger, now there is one. I'm 52 yrs old so T'ai Chi and other slower or health based styles are more my speed. Thanks again, take care and may all your workouts go well.