What kind of shoe wear do you usually like..?

@thaMARKER (3094)
Flat shoes, high-heeled shoes, wedges, rubber shoes, sandal, slipper or what..?
@kun2349 (23475)
I'm always in my track shoes.. haha =D It's much convenient for me because i'm always rushing about thus the track shoes helps me in my everyday movement.. haha =D I have got slippers and sandals as well but i dun wear them often unless i'm just somewhere near my house.. hehe ^_^ When it comes to rainy days, i will never wear slippers or sandals because my feet will definitely get dirty.. lol =D
@ktmatunog (914)
Sneakers! They are the most comfortable footwear and prevent your feet from dust. I love flat shoes for church! I am sad to tell that I even don't have a sandals here in my closet.haha especially the high heeled shoes - but maybe, I can take it if I wear it for business attire. It depends on the occasion.
Since it is summer now, so I prefer to wear sandals because I feel comfortable to it. I love China
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I love flats, since they are the most comfy to me, so I wear them the most. In the summer you will also see me sporting Havaianas a lot though!
@BrittneeD (261)
It depends on the season really most of the summer I wear flip flops, and sometimes high heels. In the coldermonths I like to wear tennis shoes or what most might call skater shoes. Than I have special shoes for special occasions.
@Ayla67 (37)
I'm a big fan of slippers and tennis shoes.