What is your favorite thing to do own a cold rainy day?

If it is cold and rainy out not many people like to go outside instead they like to do cozy things inside. I like to cozy up in a sweater and a blanket and read, or I watch a scary movie because it can make it more creepy, sometimes I even make cocoa on the stove because it tastes best from scratch with the hershey's cocoa powder and sugar and we use condenced milk. What do you like to do when it is cold and rainy outside?
@cream97 (29169)
Hi. BrittneeD. I love to stay indoors and read a book. I also love to watch a great show or a movie that is fun and interesting. And I enjoy being on the Internet surfing and myLotting.
@babykeka80 (2003)
Its rainy here today. I love to lay in bed preferably with my partner and snuggle up and watch movies. Taking periodic naps throughout or between the movies and being lazy is the best. Of course you have to have lots of random snacks to eat and under no circumstances should you open the door or leave the house! I love those types of days but how often do people really get the chace to do that?
@kjones505 (273)
My favorite thing to do a cold rainy day is to stay in the house and watch a movie. Other than that I would listen to music, read a book, finish up some work related assignments, or just catch up on sleep.
@asyria51 (2870)
I love rainy days. I love staying in bed late, curling up and watching a movie with my husband, making forts with my daughter because we cannot be outside. if it is me alone, i read a trashy romance, curled up on my love seat, with the electric fire place going. i love having something warm, with maybe a dash of something stronger added to it. Since it is fall, I love hot cider with cinnamon schnops.