PayBox

@nicregi (1936)
Malaysia
Okay I believe some of you already know about this site. I wonder, how legit is legit? This does scare me quite much as sign up you get an instant %50. You earn money by doing survey. Of course I think this site is scam since SUCH a big money but...hey! we are free to join. No upfront payment nothing. So, it could very well be something we can gain (nearly to impossible thou). I don't know. I guess I am getting crazy! lol
I think this site may be a scam one. You cannot cash out the amount they are offering to you.They are telling that they will give $5 per referral. But they are not telling that when you can cash out this amount earned thus. Keeping the amount in your account for ever is not a good thing.They need members and their traffic, I think.
@nicregi (1936)
Yes indeed. I am thinking, if everyone reaches like $100, then if we cashout, the company could just bankrupt right? lolz Well, quite scary to think of but...my hearts tell me that it is a scam site but I keep wanna join for fun :(
It does seem like a lot of money for doing nothing but giving your name and an email address. A few years ago, another payment processor offered a pre-launch promo ($10, I believe) for getting referrals. I don't think you were able to transfer the money to your checking account, but they did allow you to purchase goods or services with those promo funds. I guess that is what I am hoping for when this site opens. $50 is worth the small effort of joining, and checking back every once in a while. In a few months, we'll see if it has been worth they effort.
@nicregi (1936)
+1 on this buddy. I do hope they don't turn scam..lol the odds are...well you know. But like what I said, since I don't have to come out a single cent. Hey! :)
you are right pay box is a scam ... they are not charging for their membership ..... quite surprising .... this what scare me ... of scam!!!
@nicregi (1936)
What??! I thought they are? Are you sure? *heads down to paybox website*