Onbux is much better than Neobux

For Standard users- 1. Renting price is 25cents per referral while in Neobux its 30cents. 2. Recycling price is 8cents while in Neo its 10cents per referral. 3. I have observed that rented referrals in Onbux are regular and u get more profits than u get in neobux. It may be due to the site's design and Equifax SSL that it has reached 1,198 traffic rank according to Alexa in less than 4 months. I suffered a great loss on Neobux after renting referrals as a standard member but on Onbux my rental referrals avg is 2.9. Also the Upgrade packs in Onbux are cheaper and offer more profits.
@o0jopak0o (6406)
well, i am doing better in neobux than in onbux. i think its varying from person to person.
@damned_dle (3944)
You must be wrong. Prices are the same on both sites. I am a golden member on both of them. Almost everything is identical. Except for some things like onbux is offering 6 months golden, while neobux doesn't. But neobux offers 15 days of extension on their rr. Bout the AVG of rr, you are right about that. That's why I invested more on onbux.
Currently am new to both these sites but i feel neobux is better with respect to its history and payment records. Onbux is new compared to it and will wait for another month to see how it is but i have a good feeling about both these sites.
Neobux is not an honest site in my opinion. this is after loosing 100's of direct referrals after my account got deleted. I sent in a support ticket about my account being hyjacked by a hacker, gave them the hackers IP and everything. They ignored my support ticket and stole my referrals.