How long can you extend your hospitality?

Australia
We live in 3 bedroom flat, got my son & daughter and at the moment my other daughter is spending spring break with us and sleeping in the sofa bed in the lounge. Last night, we have two unexpected visitors, they're actually relatives (my ex-brother in law and his 20 yr. old son). My ex-bro in law said that they need a place to sleep for the night. (My ex-sister-in-law kicked them out few days ago). I asked my son to offer his room and bunk with me or my daughter. Before my daughters and I left for work this morning, we had the understanding that my ex-brother inlaw and his son would be gone by lunchtime. When we got back late in the afternoon, they were still in the house and looks like they're extending their stay. My daughter blurted, while in the car on our way home, that the last thing she wants after a long day of work is a messy house and house full of people. Well, just as we suspected, they are staying another night. The family consensus is, we will have to tell them that they'll have to find another place to stay if they aren't planning to go tomorrow. Do you have anything to say on this? Have you experienced unexpected guests and had to put up for the night or two etc.?
I have a soft heart when it ocmes to not having a place to stay. I have opened my doors t many even two homeless people I did not even know. So,that being said family I could not toss out like that and with a child my heart would not let me do it. You never said if they have jobs or not. If they do you could work something out where they save up to move on thier own. I would even help them find a room to share until they could make other arrangements. But,never would I toss them out. I never know when I may need a roof over my head.
Ohh they don't have a job yet but according to my daughter, my ex-mom-in-law, gave my ex-brother in law $20K when they got kicked out of my his sister's house and also they have some savings stashed somewhere. My daughters are quite wary about them because they might do what they did to my sister ex-law which is extended their stay for 8 months without even looking for jobs. hmmm.. tsk
@sender621 (14956)
My hospitality can usually go for a long time. i have been in situations where hospitality was extended to me for longer than it was needed. If i can return the kindness, i will.