i love you but i hate you

@adhyz82 (36262)
Indonesia
had you ever feel like that? when you love her or his but in same time you hate her/his because hurt you.. when you miss her/his but in same time his/her word make you cry so whats your doing?? stay with her/his or you must go away from his/her life
@paula27661 (15899)
I have experienced those mixed emotions. I had a relationship many years ago and I was left very hurt when it ended and I was not treated well by the man but the pain of living without him was huge even years later when I had moved on and could see so clearly that he was not a nice person there was still a small part of me that longed to see him again. It was a mixture of love and hate and it left me in a very confused state for a very long time.
@adhyz82 (36262)
iam sorry for your story my friends.. so whats your heart condition now?? still confused?
@paula27661 (15899)
I am in a very good place and with another partner these days and I can see that if I had not been through that painful break up I would not be where I am now!
• Nigeria
darling,same thing happened to me...the love is so strong that you feel you can hardly live without her.try and give her a little space if she hurts you so bad...else she is going to continue taking your weakness for granted,cos she can see it that you cant control yourself.
@adhyz82 (36262)
give a little space in our hearts? tell me how?? i wanna practices like your theory...
@Ramaditya (1227)
Unfortunately no. I believe people can only have one feeling for someone. Love but hate? That's impossible. I believe if we love someone we cannot hate that person. But if there is still hatred inside, means that love feeling is not complete.
@adhyz82 (36262)
really? trust me, our heart can do 2 things in same time...maybe you dont believe but it`s true.. we can give syhmpaty to other while we hate another people..so it`s possible ram..
@nophie (2338)
sometimes love can forgive, but when he hurt me repeatedly and has made me disappointed, i would leave him. I believe that man not only him, and i believe God has prepared the best person for me.
@adhyz82 (36262)
ya...trust for God... He know the best couple for us.. sometimes it make us frustrate but we must believe patience is not useless... thanks fordescribing your stories here nop...
@advokatku (4037)
ha ha ha .. this song the Slank ... if me, I will never leave a woman who I love even though she was never there when I needed his. I did not leave his, but not closed if I looking for second or third woman ...
@adhyz82 (36262)
ya, this is influenced of Slank..are you slank fans?? do you mean poligamy when you say "if i am looking for second or third woman"?
i felt that way before, i was hurt they left me cold and i loved them and they came back a few months later and begged me to forgive them and i did but i was to hurt to talk to them much i sent them a few text a day and when ever they said they loved me i would stop. I know it hurt when i did but they stayed and put up with it and it took her a month before she asked why i don't call her any more and i told her cause i didn't want to and before i did everyday no matter what. i know it hurt but i didn't care. after a few months i let it all go and she called, i almost didn't answer but i did and it helped i told her how i felt and she was sorry and since then we have gotton closer and closer. so i think you should tell the person and there reaction will tell you if you should stay or not. P.s she cryed when i told her and she would stop saying sorry for weeks, so anything like that is a good sign you should stay and make it work.
• Portugal
yes i felt that before. i loved this guy but he hurt me. he made me believe he loved me and one day suddenly said he loved other girl. he said we live in different countries and he met her and devellopped feelings for her. we were not lovers that time but we talked like we love each other and would wait to be together. anyway he said he only admired and loved her but had to forget her and leave his job that was only way for us to talk. then after few days he said he was only infatuated for her and that loved me. then we talked and few days he asked me to be his gf and i accepted but i asked him to tell a friend of mine first before tell the world and he didnt like it. bcs that friend loved me and i told him to wait for me so i wanted tell him that i loved this boy now and couldnt be with him. anyway then my bf started to act too jealous and always thought i wasnt proud of him and we argued much our relation last one day bcs first arguement he turnt his back to me so i broke up. but then we talked and was trying to solve things but he was always acting the same so i decided to forget him. i loved him and hated him at same time bcs he really irritated me with his attitude but i really felt he loved me. so i felt that before yes and i decided to forget him bcs he was turning things impossible. i couldnt be always crying and sad and try to solve things all the time. if he tried to solve and didnt turn his back and trust me sure i wouldnt let him go. bcs i loved him really but he hurt me always. but to advise you better what is your story more or less? can you share? :) that way can advise you better^^
@luxlyangels (1286)
yes only once actually. to my ex girl friend. i loved her but hate her that she couldnt stay with me when it really got at of hand. I mean she should have been patient. happy mylotting my friend...We re still friends today lol
@Rtlsnk316 (1197)
• Mexico
I really don't think those two feelings can be felt at the same time, most probably what you feel are emotions that any given situation made you feel. If you're in love you would think that it will last forever and nothing will ever go wrong at all, but when reality strikes for whatever reason, the floor under you shakes and most probably you'll be in denial of what's happening even after trying to resolve things. You may feel some anger after that which might be confused with hate, the emotions can be all tangled and maybe you don't even know what you're feeling. But at the end everything is life experience, we mature and later on remember it with a smile on our face.