Acid attack

Did you see the womaon on the news who put acid on her own face. lord god,this wouman needs mental help. What could make a person want to look this way for money. What was on this womans mind. You see her face... Oh I feel terrible after seeing this on the news. I don't have a link because I saw it on tv.
@carmelanirel (20979)
I saw it online and read about it before the confession and I actually felt sorry for her..I still do, but not the same way, because she obviously has problems..
This is why i hoppe she does not go to jail. She cleary is not thinking straight.
@carolbee (16241)
I did see the before and after photos and the interivew with bandages on her face. I feel sorry for her. She not only needs to heal her burns but will be spending plenty of time in counseling. Such a pretty girl who made a bad choice. She's lucky the acid didn't get in her eyes even though she had on sunglasses.
That is absolutely terrible that someone would think to mutilate themself in this kind of way. I know that I have been through times in my life that have been very, very difficult and still there is not a thought that I would think about hurting myself in this kind of a way. I know that the woman's face will never be the same again and I wonder if she has a lot of regret for what she put herself through over the experiences that she's had in her life.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, How terrible for this poor Woman she does need treatment right away. I hope she can get to terms with what happened and someone can help her to stop hurting herself like that. I have heard of Acid Attacks on Women but inflicted by other People.
@freymind (1352)
I think you are referring to Bethany Storro right? she allegedly said that acid was thrown in her face by an African-American woman and found guilty of fabricating the story since she did it herself and just wanted the money... how awful people can actually blame another even if its their fault.surely she is insane and will be liable to the money that she spent for her face..
@CTHanum (8254)
i have check this out through internet and i found the news.from my opinion she is mentally problem.that is what i could say.ow...her face! how could she do that to her OWN face!but i also found this funny! she is really good on that,i nearly thought she did some facial treatment!she should know that if someone attacked her with an acid, the pattern should not be like that!haha..
@ebuscat (5949)
For me it her way to let know people if they want that it show of her self.
Hi giftsandbagscom,I don't really understand how come pouring acid on one self brings money,I haven't heard about this kind of thing ever,generally one takes his/her life but this one is really the unimaginable that too for the money. On this part of the land such incident happens but due to opposite reason which again is totally unjustified,most of the young women,the immature the irresponsible lot...who falls in love to a guy who is not worthy off either by socially or educationally and even economically latter on takes the revenge by throwing acid to the girls face.....and you know the consequence of,or latter on get blackmailed by these guys.So why fall in love to a person who is unworthy off on every front,hence a balance approach is needed on every aspect of our life. Sorry for the bad happenings.
@sid556 (31005)
One of the rare moments I have my TV on and am actually paying attention, I did happen to catch this story. I got the feeling that she was looking for attention for whatever reason and had no idea that it would turn out this bad. Some people really don't have any clue as to what acid can do. A kid came in the store the other night and accidently dropped some and it ran down into his work boots. He said he had no idea and just ignored it but once it got thru his socks and made contact with his skin, he couldn't ignore it.
@cheneper (133)
• Thailand
I think, she's out of her mind. Didn't she think of the outcome, what will be her looks afterward? Oh my, that's a very distressing story. Or perhaps she's mentally ill, pitiful. ='(
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
I saw her on tv to. She's got to have mental problems to do something like that. It's a very sad state for her to be in.
@suspenseful (40316)
I saw it on Fox News and I thought how terrible that someone would do it to herself. She must have had something wrong with her. I do not think it was just money, but I think it was psychological and directed to show not all black people are good and perfect as the trend of the media and tv shows are to show that black people are so good and wonderful. In a way, it was something like what Susan Smith did when she murdered her two little boys by drowning them. She did not blame their murder on some ordinary brute, she had to single out a black person. Up here if that had happened, they would have blamed these on Canadian Aborigines. But the worse is that all those people offered sympathy and help, and what would be the result if there is a black person who goes and harms white people because she or her feels resentful that they have nice houses and he does not. That would mean that the law would be more suspicious. So in a way, what these women did really hurt and made this worse.
@cream97 (29166)
No. I did not see her face! What in the world would compel a woman to apply acid on her face? Isn't she aware that this is a deadly chemical that will eat away at her flesh? Why would she want to do something fool as this? I plan to search the Internet so that I can see what her face looks like. I am sure that her face does not look too appealing at all.
No, I have not heard about this...I will have to go online and see if I cant find out about it. I am not sure why anyone would do this to themselves not only would this disfigure your face or body but oh gosh it has to be so painful to be burned and injured in that way...I am not sure what you mean by her wanting to look this way for money maybe I will understand more once I find out more online if I can...
@angelican (195)
I didn't see it and I am glad I didn't!!! I have seen what dropping on accident on a pair of jeans can do. I can't imagine what it could do to someones face.