Do you believe that any Extraterrestrial Intelligence is existing???

@xtmlove (403)
China
I like to rend some books about UFO, and watch sicience fiction movies. Especially something about extraterrestrial intelligence. They are too excited for me, and they also given me a plenty of imagination. Year after year, we can see a lot of news to report on UFO. Do you believe any extraterrestrial intelligence is existing?
@p3ks626 (6552)
I believe that we are not the only ones existing in the universe. I believe there are other people other than us here on earth. I also believe that there are a lot of earths. But I dont believe that the other life forms in the universe are just like that we see on TV that's green, big eyes, and has weird shaped heads.
@xtmlove (403)
Yes, I agree with what you said. The forms of aliens are too exaggerate for us in the movies. They lack little of lovely, but more about a figure.
@xtmlove (403)
They lack little of lovely, but more about a terrible figure.
@harry89 (2332)
i think yes, there r aliens in other planets
@xtmlove (403)
I have the same opinion as you.
i strongly believe in the existence of the extra-terristials. i HAVE read books of ERIC VON DANIKEN, who has written books like the CHARIOTS of GOD, and such.. which discuss a lot about the crop-circles, and such other natural phenomenon that science is not able to explain. and, there are many other factors, which modern science cannot explain. For all these factors, only the hypothesis of EXTRA TERRISTIAL INTELLIGENCE is the answer.
@xtmlove (403)
Thanks for your response. I also believe that extra-terristials are existing. Just as you said, there are too many natural phenomenon that science is not able to explain. In order to discover the answer, we need to develop our technology and science at first.
@aeisle (377)
Yup! I believe about these things! Ever since I was a kid, I already enjoy exploring or reading books books about other planets and moons. I'm trying to imagine that there would be other planets possible for us to live. Then as my knowledge get broader as I continue to read these kinds of books, I have also started believing about life from the outer space. Just imagining how vast our universe is, there is really a huge possibility that we are not alone. We just don't have the enough knowledge and ability to explore further from our own galaxy or even from our own solar system. It also excites me just thinking how these extraterrestrials would have encounter with us if they managed to discover us first. But I hope we could also develop and have the ability to explore beyond our system too and start scouting for other planets that could possibly have life out there. -)
@xtmlove (403)
Yes, I agree with what you said. Solar system is only a very small part of universe, no mention about the earth we are living. So there is really a huge possibility that we are not alone.
@megamatt (14332)
The universe is so vast that I'm going to guess that we have not really seen a fraction of what is out there to say the very least. There has to be some kind of life out there somewhere. We just have not found it as of this moment. In fact, I would hazard a guess that someone, on a myLot equivalent in another world, there are some species who are not wise to the fact that we exist and are having a similar discussion. It is very possible. Still, the universe is a wide, wide area. I don't know if we are going to find some extra terrestrial life in our lifetime. Perhaps there is an area where we have not found. Perhaps no one has found us, but perhaps they are watching us right now, studying us, trying to figure out what these people of Earth are all about, for fair or for foul. There is a number of possibilities and we can only really guess when you come down to do it.