It's october already ? It's been a long time since i last visited

@elitess (5072)
Ipswich, England
Oh man time goes so fast when you are working. I will be finishing with this job at middle of november, and i have so much to tell you guys and so much to catch up i don't even know where to start. Well i will try not to tell you everything right now, only what's important : I am healthy, i already mentioned about the job, i have my master degree this year, and still no clue how to do my paper, In love i will be celebrating my 3rd year anniversary on the 8th, i will be finishing a course in human resources in november as well. More about all above in the next topics :) I will catch up with all of my old (and new if it is the case) friends after i finish with my job and i will go through all the old discussions of yours and answer where the case applies :) I have worked a lot, even in weekends so that is the main reason why i missed so much here in mylot, and i only fed you with some monthly updates. What have you been doing since the end of the summer and up to know ? And what are your plans for the rest of the year ?
@bjcyrix (6910)
Wow, a lot going on for you my friend.^_^ Same thing with me. Ive been catching up to myLot this weekend. Ive been away for the about 2 months now. September is just a really busy month for us here in this city and the first half of October was spent out of town for a business trip. New things for me would include a job without pay(parent-owned business you see), a sideline of selling accessories(this gives me a little something for myself.hehehe), trying to slim down in time for my cousin's wedding next year, contemplating whether to invest in real estate and where to get the money for such investment, and I am taking Japanese Language classes. Its just something that I wanted to learn. Love life would still be like Coke, as in Zero. That's how my life was like in less than 300 words.LOL I sure am looking forward to seeing a notification in my mail from you. Take care always!^_^
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Hey, it's nice to hear all these news from you. The learning of japanese sounds great ! maybe then you will understand sailor moon without subtitles :D as mentioned in my new discussions, i have another 3 weeks of work until i will get myself rid of the current job - it's long overdue for me. I remember i wanted to finish even before the end of my contract (back in the summer, when i came back from Greece) but i hold on, and extended for another month, so now i am finishing in november. I could really use the money you see, and i was able to resist the urge to quit, so i will have really good references for another job. i will have to come back here a few times and spend some time here, got a lot of catching up with my friends discussions, i wasn't able to tend to them, as people at work expected me to go in weekends as well. enjoy the new topic until further news from me :) take care.
@bjcyrix (6910)
Yeah, it is great to be able to watch anime and actually call it "homework". Well, November is just around the corner and the next thing you know, December is around the corner.^_^ Enjoy your last month of work, it'll help make time go faster.
@paula27661 (15899)
It’s great to hear from you elitess! It sounds as though you are doing very well and putting a lot of work towards your future which is terrific. It is difficult to be here when our offline life is making demands on us. I have my eight year old at home for two weeks because it’s school holidays here so I log on when I can and it is not as often as I would like! We are heading for warmer weather here in Australia and that cheers me up for sure! Keep up your great work!
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Not fair ! i want some warmer weather myself :D we have 13*Celsius right now and it's just 19:00 over here, brrr, i don't want winter again, the summer went by way to fast.
@zandi458 (27952)
We are nearing to the end of the year. Time passes so fast. It seems only yesterday that we were celebrating new year and now christmas is just two months away. There isn't much plan ahead but am looking forward to move to my new house before the end of the year and looking forward to plan out the interior decoration and maybe have a house warming party to coincide with Christmas celebration.
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Hello zandi ! Yes i was just thinking this just half an hour ago before i entered my home as the weather is quite colder now, but i do think another warm wave will hit again (hopefully :) )
@dragon54u (31636)
Congrats on the masters, that's quite an impressive accomplishment!! What is it a masters of? Nothing new here, just working 8 hours a day at the computer, still no jobs here that I can do and very little jobs at all. Autumn is here, the leaves are turning and the days are cooler while the nights are frigid--we will have frost soon! I'm looking forward to the winter. I hope you and your girlfriend have many more happy years together! 3 years in a world like this is beginning to be a rarity.
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Hello dear dragon, it's an MBA in International Affairs Management, but to be honest, i think i may have made a mistake selecting it :) I choose it because the finishing exam for college was rather late, and some of the interesting offers were already off the market, and i thought about the fact that some of the teachers there i already know, and they already know me - and don't get me wrong, it's been good, i have no failed exams after the first year, but i don't really like it - i am more interested in the course in Human Resources i am taking right now (which lasts for 2 months). It's getting pretty cold here as well, ah i wish summer would come back for a while and stay :D