Plato's Closet ?

Plato's Closet is a thrift store that sells gently used clothing and sometimes new clothing. I know what your thinking. "Gross!" and "EWW!" I mean, many people think thrift stores are smelly,cheap, and old. But, this one is more modern. Another group of people may be thinking "Cool" and "Frugal". It is a modern teen thrift store. They ONLY take in designer labels that are LESS than two years old. So, you can trust they are "in". The employees are young and they are "trained" to pick the clothing. Simply, they are told to pick ONLY of what they would wear. You can say it's pretty tough to sell you clothes to them. They pay cash on the spot. The prices are VERY LOW! More Bang for Your Buck! They also have a sale where you fill up a bag and it's for about $10? What are your thoughts on Plato's Closet? First thoughts? Love it or Hate It?
@laniekins (4585)
I can relate to that, I buy sometimes used clothing, I just look for the great buy. I hope we have something like that in our country. We have store for overruns or damaged clothes but most are good one. All are branded and signature at less price, so it is really a great buy. Why spending thousand of bucks when you can have it at low price.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
We don't have such stores here, sweetie. The only way i can answer you is what you have posted here. Sounds like they are very particular in what they will buy and sell again. Love or hate it, i cannot say. TATA.