i am new

don't know how to play and make friends here
A warm welcome toy cocochina to myLot. Here are some tips on how your membership here can be a successful one: Tips: Always, always start quality discussions, myLot will not tolerate rubbish and or trying to gain referrals so never, ever post referral links in your discussions. The first response to your discussion here will be deleted as this is prohibited. And anyone replying to that set of discussion will get their replies also deleted. When you start discussions, always, always respond to the members who commented on your discussions. You will not earn just because you posted a discussion. In other words. You start the discussion, I respond, I earn. You comment back you earn. SIMPLE and remember the more members respond, the more you comment back, you earn more. and certainly your friendships increase the more you respond and request as well. Have fun
like me too....don't what to do
Hi, I just signed up yesterday. Really looking forward to taking part in discussions.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Hi chrismurphy. Good to see that you're getting a nice start in this site. During discussions, be specific and as informative as you can be to help other lotters. That way, you can have a good rating and by the end of the day, earn more. Use the search bar often so you can earn rewards! :) Good luck!
Me too! Well lets just try our best here. We will get used to this. I myself enjoy answering questions. I think I might like it here. =) Hope you will too!
teach me to...
hey cocochina, I'm actually new here myself. it's a lot of fun, talking about the different discussion here in mylot. everybody's very friendly and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. welcome to mylot!
Hey buddy I am new too.I joined mylot two days ago.Just take part in discussions and answer in detail as much as u can and don't post irrelevant responses.Try to keep spam away from you.And you'll do fine.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Hi cocochina! Welcome to myLot. You'll earn more from this site by participating in the different discussions available here. You can read everything on the myLot tab in the header above your screen. Just participate so you'll get your minimum payout soon! I hope this helps! Happy myLotting!
@raynejasper (2326)
..hi.. it's so easy my dear.. just add friends and they'll accept you.. just keep on posting discussions and comments.. you will easily gain a circle of friends here.. happy mylotting..
just join others disscussion.
i am also new here...i dont have any friend ....can u be my friend???
im not sure...maybe we just have to post comments..
hi Welcome to my lot family. its wonderful place dear and if you like friends and fun and like to share your original views then i can say, you are at right place at right time. i am also not very old rather new here but i love the place. you can have fun in many ways here. you can start a discussion but remember to go through all the same type of related discussions which already have been started similarly you can share your opinion, your thoughts to an ongoing discussion.happy my lotting
@umadper (947)
hi,Apart from posting discussions and responses to other's discussions,simultaneously send friend request to many member who are nearer to your mend set.Then you will get success here.All the best.
I am new on this site, and really don't know how everything works out yet, but I will figure it out.
@tonyllenium (6266)
beh in reality the major activity here is open discussions and psoting your responses in amny cases you can approach to other emmbers simply giving your opinions in different discussion and asking or giving your view in your own discussion..it is smple try it and welcome on mylot!!
@manoj1502 (854)
Just make new discussions like the one you made now which are interesting to replay it so that you will find more number of people replying to your discussion. Just go to the profile whom you want to make friends just add them . Take Care
• Netherlands
welcome to this great site where u can earn money by just posting thing on this disscussions! I hope u like the site becasue u can earn money really easy here ! The site update your stats every 24 houre! THe min payout is just 10$ u can get it really fast!
Welcome! Just start posting discussions in topics that you find interesting, and commenting on others' discussions that interest you! Enjoy!
@ekoytyas (4672)
just post as many as you can, and you will get dollar here.
@johney264 (548)
The best place to start is by going to a website that houses a range of affiliate products. this keeps everything together in one easy to access place and gives you plenty to explore. you can also get an idea of which particular areas you would like to concentrate on. the worst thing you can do in affiliate marketing is to use the scattergun approach. this is when you try and promote a wide range of products that aren't connected with each other, all from a single website. in essence it isn't aimed at anyone-and you'll make fewer sales as a result.
You don't PLAY here dude. You're here either helping other or get help from others by joining discussions and making new one at your own. Of course making friends in here is part of it. Try reading discussions first then when you get the flow try starting a new one and leaving comments on others.
Welcome to MyLot cocochina85! Here are some tips and suggestions on getting started. 1.)Read the FAQ and the Discussion GuideLines Get all the information you need and stay out of trouble. If you have more questions after reading it, feel free to ask! Everyone here would love to help! http://www.mylot.com/o/faq.aspx http://www.mylot.com/o/guidelines.aspx 2.)Go to the tab "Interests" and add as much as possible! This is a just bunch of categories. This is where you can go to for discussions on your favorite subjects. It makes life easier,Trust Me! 3.)Look at a few discussions and reply to them if you have something to say! Create conversations, learn new things, make friends! You can also go to their profile and add them! The more fun you have the faster time passes by! No more boredom! 4.)Any questions? Anything you don't see? Something you wanna talk about? Start a Discussion! Make them as descriptive as possible and get your point across! 5.)Remember: MyLot is about the conversations and the knowledge you get out of it NOT the money! It's a reward DON'T abuse it! Make friends,Help and Learn! Quality will ALWAYS beat Quantity! Hope you learned something and Feel Free to Ask!