Helium is broken

@Trensue (5256)
I can not seem to get things done - It is broken. I went to the official blog and there was nothing there - Anyone know more than me? It has been and very unproductive weekend for me - dang.
@mommaj (22770)
HEHEHE. It's been an unproductive couple of months for me. Don't ask me if the thing is working or not because I would be the last one to know. Although, this morning I was able to add an article.
@scheng1 (24800)
Ah finally catch hold of Mommaj. I thought you have started hypernating for winter. How is life in your filthy cave? I think it is time you wake up and work, dont just sleep and eat. I guess you are hyper-productive in term of sleeping and eating. Hmm, wonder how you manage to sleep 36 hours a day when there is only 24 hours a day.
@mommaj (22770)
It takes lots of practice to get more hours out of a day than what other people have. Flying to different areas helps. LOL I haven't been doing much writing. Luckily, my page views on AC are holding for me. I try to do my three articles there and a couple extra when time permits. Mostly, I have been fighting with schools and doctors for BOTH of my kids now. This is getting to be a lot of work! LOL I feel like I might as well be doing everyone else's job.
@scheng1 (24800)
haha, now you are a fighter instead of writer, no wonder you have no time to write. Please dont bully those doctors. You have been giving them lot of headaches and broken bones oh. I think you can fight with your ghosts. At least they wont get black eyes and broken noses.
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
Hello, Trenna. I've been able to post articles - in fact I've put up quite a few over the last few days. However, the inbox has been down for almost a week now. You don't realise how much you miss something until it's not there. I can't keep in touch with my favourite writers over there, or encourage new writers. What really annoys me is that Helium are telling us nothing about it. I have several friends who are Channel Stewards, and they are as much in the dark as I am. This leads me to the inevitable conclusion that it's yet another part of the evil plan for world domination by moths. First they take over Helium, then they take over our brains, and then they take over the world. I've been trying to warn people about it for years - now perhaps they'll listen.
@Trensue (5256)
I can not believe you didn't tell me about the moths earlier. Why is it I am the last to know anything? You need a bigger warning sign. I am not sure how they can tell us. I guess in their blog or something.
• Spain
Trenna, don't be silly. Of course they're not going to tell you about it in a blog. This evil plan relies on the surprise element. I only know about it because it came to me in a vision after 2 bottles of vodka. I now see it as my life's work to warn manking about it.
• Spain
Manking? That should be mankind, or course. The moths must have taken over my keyboard.
@sierras236 (2740)
I just logged on and it seemed to be working. But I wasn't on this weekend. Didn't see anything in the forums about it being down either. You might want to contact them at help @ helium.com to see if there was a problem.
@Trensue (5256)
Are you able to get to your inbox or any zones or such? I still can not.
No, I can't. Something about experiencing technical difficulties. It isn't just you.
@Polly1 (12649)
I don't know nuttin honey, just stopped by to say hi. I hope you get it figured out or find someone who knows what is going on. I never went to helium so can't say anything about it. Take Care.............
@Trensue (5256)
I certainly appreciate the visit. Have you seen the email where Marthe Stewart and Maxine answer cooking questions? I think you would love it.
@babostwick (2037)
The inbox and the beta features are just down right now. They will be back up as soon as possible. I have no idea how long it will take or what caused them. I've had moments where I haven't had a lot of time writing but I have a good reason. I've been focused on getting my degree and I'm almost done and there are three more full Quarters and I graduate but that's a story for another time.