Why on my chin?

I got pimples today. I do not know why.It is because I sleep late?or because of my facial wash. But mostly WHY ON MY CHIN? it is so painful whenever I open my mouth?
its from sweat on your shirt and the dirt on it even if it looks clean it still is so wash your face as often as possible.
but won't it dry my face?
that's the point when you skin is wet it attracts dirt and dirt causes pimples, you want your face as clean as possible if its dry that's okay use cream that will help and you can wash it off and hour later and it will still work
@jerikjames (1045)
I learned from our Biology class what causes pimples in different parts of our faces. You'll have pimples on your forehead due to stress and worrying. Pimples on your nose is the most natural since our noses are naturally oily which makes it more prone to pimples. Pimples on our cheeks are because of the weather. It could be that you're not used to the weather, or it keeps on changing and your face could not adjust to it. And finally, our chins. Pimples on our chins indicates hormonal imbalance. Girls are the most prone to having pimples on their chins because of their menstrual cycle and other hormonal stuff that happens to their bodies. Hope that helped you guys out.