The boss is in...

@gaiza12 (4889)
Ok so i was suppose to be posting a discussion on my experience the other day and i was so engross with my typing because i really wanted to make it more interesting when suddenly my boss came out of no where so i pressed alt + tab immediately so he won't see what i was doing.. Because he was talking about something to my co-worker he was asking me to get something so i need to stand up and leave my desk. I can't be sure he won't be checking on what i was doing so i just close myLot immediately without even thinking what i was doing. I got so pissed when i went back to my chair and remembered what i was doing. I hated it when i don't know what to do when my boss is around. Sad thing there is my discussion was almost finish and it was really very long and kinda interesting already..now im not in the mood already that i don't want to share it anymore :( Have you experienced this? When you shared something here in myLot and your computer went down or the internet connection was so bad that when trying to click post discussion your post can't be seen anywhere so you have to type it again and then you're mood of sharing isn't as much hyper as when you first typed it? How did you feel?
It happens to me lot of times. I will be posting a really long discussion or an intersting response and then when I press post discussion/response. All of a sudden I see a blank screen(page has expired) because it get disconnected from internet or I logged out of mylot account automatically. I will be so pissed off. All the hard work and the time spent gone in vain. As I didn't touched my 500 yet, I don't have the copy paste facility. Hope to get their soon; which will help me to overcome this situation.
@gaiza12 (4889)
Sometimes you can't even do the copy paste thing because you forget it..i too forgets to use it all the time that is why i have issues like these. And you won't always know when your internet connection would break down so the copy paste is sometime not applicable. Better do the typing in a notepad and save it once in a while.. Thanks for sharing :)
@CTHanum (8254)
always..when i am working with my laptop i don't like to see others surrounding me.so when someone is coming i will make sure i am doing something else.i just don't like them to know that i am lotting here.for the internet connection , i will copy the response first then submit the post.but i really hate when the connection is down.
@gaiza12 (4889)
I was so engrossed with what i was typing that is why i didn't notice my boss coming..maybe i should be more cautious next time. Thanks for sharing :)