My mother was buried today, 25 years ago.

@cream97 (29176)
My mom was laid to rest today, October 5th, 25 years ago. I can remember some of the things that happened on her burial date. This was a very sad day for me and for many of my family members. I was only seven years old. I was very scared to see my only mother laying in the casket. She had makeup on. And her hair was in a big afro. Her body was puffy because of all the embalming fluid. I don't know how she looked when she was alive before she died. My dad and my aunt saw her before she was killed. I know that someone killed her. She bled internally. She was hit by a car. I really do miss my mom. I am having a tough time being a mom and outsiders always make it hard for me. People always have so much to say about me, but little do they know that I was a child once. Someone had to teach me the right way too. I wished that my mom was alive so that I could tell her how people treat me so unfairly. I don't understand why people criticize me when I work extremely hard at being the best parent that I can be to my three children. My mother never had this chance for so long. Her life was taken away when she was 27 years old. If she had to have been living today, she would have been, 52 years old today.
This so sad to read, I believe although sad that you are keeping her memory alive. Sometimes we miss people so much that we try on not speak and or think about them as it brings tears to our heart. When in fact we should speak and think of them as this will keep the memory alive. So cream you are doing fine as each time you think about her think about all the wonderful moments and they may bring a few chuckles and happy tears but your heart will continue to keep her deep inside and loving her so. God Bless.
I'm so sorry that you lost your mom at such a young age. I guess all you can do is your best. And to look ahead and not behind at what others say or do about you. They aren't important.
@RawBill1 (8543)
• Gold Coast, Australia
I am sorry to hear about your mother passing at such a young age. That must have been a very hard time for you when you were a child. It still must be hard as we need the support and advice of our parents when we become parents. October 5th is actually my fathers birthday. As a child I was not close to him and still am not really close to him, but I gave him a call for his birthday last night and spoke to him for a while. It was good, but we only ever talk about my kids, sport or work.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
I feel so sorry for your loss, I really do. I cannot imagine what it must've been like for you, aged 7 to have your mother taken away from you in such a way. I, for one, think you are doing a brilliant job, under the circumstances, of raising your three children the best you can. I support you all the way my friend. I'm 44 and my Mum is 64 so she isn't old by any stretch of the imagination..but I do worry about the future. I live 100 miles away so I don't see my parents as often as I would like. Each day that goes by the older the pair of them become (Dad is 9 years older than Mum) and I worry that something will happen and I'm not around to help them. However, this is nothing compared to the hurt you are feeling right now.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me it is sad to remissness about it but don't worry in the bible John 5:28-29 when Jesus came it this earth he will resurrect the individual who is in the tomb.
@shia88 (4582)
Hi, I feel sorry for you losing your mother when you are so young. I can understand how sad are you at that point of time. The killer is so cruel and I hope you can accept the fact that your mother is gone and have rest in peace in heaven. Don't think about it anymore, it has past for so long and you have to look forward for your own life now. Now, you are a mother for your children and do your best for them since you are still capable to do it. It sames goes to me. I won't know what is going to happen in future and now I am trying my best to be a good mother for my son. I give him everything that is necessary for his life. Be strong and takecare.
I am sorry to know your story.. On the other hand be thankful to those people who took care of you and now you are coping up with your chidren which your mother havent got a chance to show it to you. For sure your mom is so proud of you.