do your bf/gf tell his/her friends and family how much he/she loves you?^^

true love^^ - boy and girl in love^^
Portugal
hi guys^^ do your bf/gf tell his/her parents and friends how much he/she loves you?^^ about me my bf told his sister and his friends know also about us^^ he is too cute by telling them^^ bcs we have an online relationship so sure is not easy to tell family^^ so he is too sweety^^ what about you guys?^^ your bf/gf told them how much he/she loves you? i wish so^^ share your stories^^
Well she talk's about me with her friends normally she some wat scopes as I am bit popular among girls so she likes talking about me I don't know about family I guess her sister knows about this because her sister will be talking to me very nicely so with her actions I feel that..
• Portugal
aw i see^^ but i wish she loves you bcs who you are and not bcs you are popular^^ being popular doesnt matter what matters is that you love her and she loves you too ^^ well if her sister is too nice to know is bcs she knows about you sure^^ is ok that her sister knows^^ at least you have her sister support^^ and is good that she tells about you^^ that just means she loves you^^ and wants be with you^^
no none of my ex's ever told there parents they love me. but my best friend has told her mom and dad she loves me her mom has even read my text messages.
• Portugal
really thei never told? thats strange :( anyway im happy that your best friend told that to her parents^^ and her mum reads the texts you send her? ahah is good that you dont send any dirty messages or she might read ahah im just joking^^ anyway thats cute bcs that way she sees that you love her daughter^^ so they like you? do they agree that she be your gf in the future?^^
@gaiza12 (4889)
Wow it's really sweet of your bf to tell his friends and sister about your relationship with him. I read your post to my bf while we were talking on the phone and he answered me with a big 'YES'.. I know and have felt it that he really does tell his friends how much he loves me. His new friends where he is now doesn't even know me personally but they keep on telling me that i am very lucky to have a bf like my bf because he is very much open to his feelings to me with his friends. I am also close with his family so i very well know that he already told his parents how much he loves me, if not the parents would never accept me to be part of the family even if i am still the gf of their son.
• Portugal
yes he told to his sister^^ and when we were only friends he said to me that he said to his family he is waiting girl he loves ahah^^ he sent me a letter before that i never received so sad :( and he said that his mother wanted to buy me a crux and he sent it also with letter :( i was so sad that didnt receive. he sent also a ring and a memory card with song he wrote for me and i never received :( im happy that your bf friends know about you^^ and his family also^^ and is great that you are close to his family^^ and that they treat you as part of the family also^^ too cute^^ your bf is very sweet^^