Work from home

China
Several of my friends who work from home, I really envy them. However, I didn't find a good way to work from home, it's very good that to work from home, mylotters, do you also work from home? What kinds of job do you do? Share something to me too.I plan to find a proper job and I can do it at my home, what's your suggestions? Do you have a good job to recommend to me? Thank you a lot.
well for me i think if you have the time you can run a website, put some adds on it and see if that goes anywhere it's a very good source of income.
Hi wollivierre, it's good idea to run a website to put some adds on there, however I have no idea how it works. Do you run a website too?
yes i do, it takes time but if you like to write it will be pretty easy.
@hushi22 (4940)
wow! that's so nice. i think i like it too but i can't because i want an online job that i own my time. i still prefer to be a full time employee. good luck to u my friend. =)
I guess it will be more relax if we do something for ourselves, don't should to face boss, which is the main reason I want to work at home. Happy mylotting my friend.
I strictly work from home these days and although it is not as much as if I were working off-line I do okay for now. But every day it is a never ending search to earn whereas when you have an off-line job you know how much you will earn. There are many ways to earn online, however research is the key. I can recommend a great number of things but it depends on what your area of interest is. So you may want to peek around and view many profiles whereas a great many of members have already done the research and can offer a great deal of sites. If you looking for a steady base than free-lance, integrity and or writing may be the route.
I once try my best to do survey for some sites, it has several surveys, so get small. I am thinking how about to open an online shop online, such as ebay etc. Do you have a good idea to recommend to me? thank you and nice day!
Hello betty, there are several ways to earn from home. You can work online or havce your own business. Maybe you could start on data entry jobs. If you can write articles, do some transcriptions, web search or even a customer service jobs. You could visit these sites (odesk.com, freelancer.com, elance.com) and look for the jobs that will suits you. I have no idea about freelancer and elance but a friend is a member both on freelance and elance.
Thank you Bluerain25, the main reason that I am Chinese, I don't have good skill of English language, it's difficult for me to write articles in English, it soulds easiler to do data entry jobs, however it has lower payment. so it seems it is very difficult to find a proper job to work at home. Have a nice day!