How popular are you at your educational institution?

Hi to all users All of us have been through the golden period of school and college So what was your reputation at your school or college I m sure there were many students who were a lot popular than you and you too wanted to get to their ranks so what did you do to become recognised at your school/college level I have had many moments where some have been quite embarrassing.
@megamatt (14327)
Back in the day, I was known. I wouldn't consider myself to be popular, but back when I cared about those things, I was known. I was not another face in the crowd like so many are. Then again, there were a lot of people that were known and that is not really a good thing all things considered. Depending on what you did to get known, that could be a difference maker. I think in High School I was about average on the popular ranking. I didn't go out of my way to get in the right crowds and cozy up to the right people. I think a lot of the time, I was really focused on my studies. Its great to be liked, but there is a time and a place for everything. Still, in the end, I was rather known and that is really all that there is to it as far as I am concerned.
Man i tried to be a hero and ended up being a zero in high school it was then that i realised that nobody cares how popular you are its what you feel
At my old school, I was considered a nerd. I was active in the orchestra, anime, french and roleplaying club. I was known, and I was very likeable, but I wouldn't ever think to consider myself popular. I was supposed to graduate in May, but I was a credit short, and since I moved I now go to a different school in the district. Now, at this new school, I'm not really known. I went from being active in all those things to participating in ROTC. That's it. Nothing else. Everyone calls me the cadet, or that ROTC chick, or the super senior. Not very popular, but I've only been attending this school for a little over a month, so I don't know many people, and they don't really know me at all.