Guess what, I would approve 1 friend request now!

Well, I have 15 friend requests. 3 months old, the oldest request, about a week ago, the latest. I did not ignore it because I have the idea of accepting them in the right time. I hope they can understand. The saddest one, I have one there still got 0! What? So that one would be rejected for sure. Today, I will try to see who really stay and who gave up early. I have an operation clean up though, those friends that deserves to remain at my friends' list would stay there safe! I do not need numbers. What I need? What myLot needs? What you need? Are alive members. Not passerby. Judge me to be tough or something. I just have to do this. How about you guys?
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
I'm actually to lazy to do the clean-up. I don't mind giving them a chance, but i hate that they just sit on a list doing nothing. Maybe next week i'll start with that list of mine. TATA.
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
I hope so too, Viji. I am having some trouble with that blog of yours, though. But i will sort it out. Patients, you know.
Hello my B, and hello path, how are you? well I will start the clean up when I am not to busy at work hehehehe, is that exciting?
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Hello Prime. Sounds exiting. I will do mine when i have the time next week. Bust schedule, you know.
My friend you are not being tough or mean , you are going for what you want! Bravo.
Thank you sarah. How are you?
I'm great! How are you?
I am also doing fine my friend... I am so happy that you are vey alive here, see many nice discussions of yours. Keep that up!
@kaka135 (14068)
Well, I usually accept the friend requests I have when I login to myLot. I do always accept friend request because I suppose they got to see my response from the similar discussions they are participating too, so I think we might have some interests in common. I always like to read the discussions my friends started or responded, as those might be the topics that interest me too. That's why the more friends I add, the more interesting topics I might read and respond. Also, when I started discussions, these friends might respond too. Sometimes, when we always appear in each other's discussions, we get to know each other better.
Oh very good of you my friend, I know you are always enjoying here, so keep that up and keep you friends coming in... there is nothing wrong in accepting as many request as possible... thank you for the nice sharing. Happy mylotting.
@ThomasVH (381)
• Belgium
I accept everyone who wants to be my friend! The more friends, the more interesting it gets and the more I can help people and be nice to them. If someone wants to be my friend, I just accept it right away ;-) The persons I have added as friend seem to do the same as they always have accpeted my request to be their friend. I only add people as friend if they share the same interests or they always have good answers because then i can learn from them the most!
When you add friends you will receive different updates about them when your notification is on, including the notification when there is someone who respond to your post or topic... you two have very nice points anyway I could not argue with you either. Welcome to mylot guys.