How many times you watching TV a day ?

@fey008 (295)
Indonesia
Hi mylotters, Since lot of people working, earning, playing games and enjoying with computer and internet, do you think still many people watching TV now ?
@harry89 (2332)
Well, i am not a tv freak as i don't watch tv that much. I watch tv only for around 3-5 hours a day. After being an engineering student i don't get that much time to watch tv as i spend 6 hour in my college and after coming back i have my lunch and then sleep. Then at night i get time to watch tv.
@fey008 (295)
thank you for all.... i think, i only one don't have many times to watching tv... hehehehe i always watching tv for news... nothing else!
@cheravs (620)
I watched tv every time i wake up for early morning news, on lunch time and at night when I am preparing to sleep. I enjoy watching tv series every night specially the one i'm watching religiously. Even I'm working and using the computer is still find time to relax in front of tv..
I use to be glued to the TV, and now that I work online I very seldom have time or patience for it much. Sometimes I turn it on in the back ground but I am trying to concentrate on what I am doing that the noise becomes frustrating.
I don't watch tv that often because the shows that I see on tv I can also watch on the net. The only exception is when there is a live performance of my favorite artist or an important match. Then after that I will watch it again on the net.
@Ramaditya (1227)
I am not sure about this, because there are still people watching TV during their job. But I find myself watch TV very seldom. Not because I am too busy, but because I've lost interest (online TV is preferable).
• South Korea
Well I dont really have time to watch but when I wanna watch new movies I just can go and watch to my TV but I just have to pay a little bit but I think its worth it..got a little big monitor:)
yes i love tv don't watch tons of it but i watch it still. and i have my tv on playing music when i am doing other things to.
During the day my Television is always on, someone is watching it and usually that is my children. I'm mostly always on my laptop when I am at home, playing games or surfing the internet. I think less people are watching it, it would explain why the standard of shows are dropping and why less money is spent on producing them. I know a lot of money goes on shows that do get viewers but less money is spent on newer ideas, unless they take off. I think heroes was a ground breaking thing in terms of how much money was spend their production.
@millertime (1398)
I do both at the same time. I have a wireless home network so I can sit in my easy chair in the living room with my laptop. I work online but can also keep an eye on the game on TV too. If it's something I'm really interested in, I'll take a break from the computer for a while. That's the beauty of working and earning online. You can do it whenever you want, as little or as much as you want. I love technology!
• Marikina, Philippines
For me, I don't have time to watch TV, he he (^_^)... how could I watch TV if I have lots of things to do like staying in front of the computer to find ways to earn money? I think, if I could go back time when I was a kid, I would surely watch TV all the day, but not anymore. I am too busy.. he he he. I think, I only watch TV within 30 minutes and then, I go back to the things that I am doing.
since I'm stUdying..I suppOSE tO wAtch tv dUring night time..whEn I wake Up befOre taking a bath, I watch tv first. when I'm hOme frOm schOol I watch tv. If I feel bOred I alsO watch tv. jUst tO have fUn.
@romzz05 (573)
If there is a new show i'll check it out. If I like the show I will probably buy the DVD version and watch it when i have the time.
• Marion, Kansas
I have the television on for part of the day, while I am on the computer.
@doormouse (4619)
i watch telly quite a lot,i watch from 9-10;30am,then again from 7;30pm-12;30am,there are some really great programmes on at the moment
I seldom watch TV today. As in the daytime I have to go to work. And when I am home, usually I have to do some housework and spend some time with my family, especially my son. So I hardly have time to sit down and enjoy watching TV. Sometimes I just watch the news for a while and that's all. I love China
@sender621 (14956)
I waatch a lot of TV during the day. i am an avid movie buff. i enjoy surfing the channels looking for a a rare old movie i haven't seen in a while. i don't watch a lot of information programs. i watch TV for the entertainment value.
Well, because of the convinience of internet, we can get nearly all the information we get from TV even the program of the TV, so if one has a computer he certainly may watch TV no more. But sometimes like there's a football game live, watching TV should be a good choice, because it has clearly show.
• Bulgaria
I watching movie at day 3-4 hours not more in my time usually i speak time in network.. I think now 150 681 058 in the moment watching TV.. haha
@anurag3786 (6275)
I have watching TV in a day for many times. Means when I feel bored from computer then I try to watched TV and mostly time when I open TV then I find many good programs for watching. So I think sometimes it is also a good way for me to feel something good.
@kodukodu84 (1576)
I don't watch TV anymore, I watch everything from youtube and I read all current news from the net :) And I make money at the same time :P I always move to different places in my life so having TV for my own is a trouble. Because I can't always bring it with me wherever I go. I do watch TV when I go to cafe that has TV to eat though. Happy mylotting :)