would you leave ur partner for money

@harry89 (2332)
If someone close to you also love the person you love and your and him/her are couple and then your that close one asks you to leave your partner and that person is ready to give yot one million pound then what will you do. Will you leave your partner for that much money?
Well no never I wouldn't do it as if I get the the money whom will I enjoy with from that money if I don't have the loved one and my love is more precious than any thing in this world..
@harry89 (2332)
Well its really nice that would choose your partner over money but then i think that if you have the money then everyone will come behind you and you can buy many things that you may be can't think of buying right now..
Well I am born with the golden spoon so I don't need that money and If I wouldn't have been rich then also I would have choose my love because whom I love is more valuable than any thing in this world..
@harry89 (2332)
Well, then that question was not for you... Lol.. But anyway as you said you would have chosen yotr love in that situation, I think that's the way to go in your life. You can earn money any time with your hardwork but you cant gain your lost love again.
No, because it's so much better with your parents, they can always support you and remember...home sweet home.
@harry89 (2332)
Yes you are right our parentr are more important to us than any other person. And we should always support them as you said. Thanks for your response.
@sona22 (1431)
No and never. I shall not quit/leave my partner in exchange of money. Our love is more precious than the money. But we should admit that these are happening in our society. Partners are leaving partners for a lavish life.
@harry89 (2332)
Yes you are right now a days this is happening in our life that people betray their partner just because of their. I think those person who leave their partner for money they wouldn't have never loved that person from theiq heart.
@kodukodu84 (1576)
As the saying goes, money can't buy love. After being with my partner for so long and suddenly someone offer me so much money to leave him, why didn't I go and find someone who is already rich long ago. That is because I love my partner dearly, and any amount of money can never be equal with my feeling and love for him. It would also hurts him really bad and I don't want to make him feel like that at all. I always want to make him happy, and I will never trade him with money.
@harry89 (2332)
Yea you are right, if you had needed money then you could have selected a rich man long ago, but you chose your partner because you like hin not because of his financial position or money. thanks for such a great response.
@rappeter13 (5298)
Yes I would do it and then get back to her again. Then we would be rich and happy. Seriously, nobody give me such an amount of money just to leave my partner. That is dream world. But I don't know what would I do if I would be in such a situation. Maybe I would do what I said earlier, leave my partner, get the money and then get back to her. That is the best solution I can get.
@harry89 (2332)
Well, you are really an intelligent person. No one else replied like this., i was looking for the same ans.. So you are the winner here... Clapping... Yes you can also do this, it is rather the best idea , you can cheat that person like this who had told you to leave your partner. Thanks for your response.
• Bulgaria
No. Absolutely not. Love isnt money. Happiness isnt money. Everyone know cant buy love whit money, cant buy happiness whit money. So leave the partner for money doesnt worth.
@harry89 (2332)
Well, yes you are right, money can't buy love or relationships but need to have money so spend your life, but it's absoluty the right choice to select love over money as you can earn money any time but you can't get the same person in any way in your life. Thanks for your response.
@dodo19 (33320)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I really wouldn't leave my husband for money. It's really not something that I would want to do, or even consider doing. I just don't think that I could do. My husband is too important for me to do that.
@harry89 (2332)
Yea, nothing is more important than our loved ones. We should always support them and be with them no matter how and why. Money is not more valueable than husband thats for sure. Thanks for your response.