Looking for Consistency in action

My greatest short comming is consistency of action. For example blogs, twitter my lot. I vow to do these once a day or once a week but other "Things" seem to take priority and I waiver. What do you have trouble doing consistently and how do you over come this issue in your life?
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
Like you, that would be my blogging and studying Portuguese on my own online and mylotting. I have combined blogging with studying Portuguese so I can hit two birds with one stone. Although I am not consistent with mylot, I try to squeeze it in between lags at work instead of surfing other websites.
Consistency requires sacrifice. If we want to continue to be consistent in one thing, then it is very good. However, running it will be a difficult thing. I am not one who can continue to be consistent in one thing. Because sometimes there are obstacles that can hinder us to do something, and failed in maintaining consistency.
i had planned my activities and also some time extra to compensate if i lost track of something due to an emergency. i think the nice planning solves these types of problems. but not only planning and preparing a schedule solves the problem, sticking to schedule is much more important so as important tasks should not be missed.