Is there a fund for the maintenance of public facilities?

@gengeni (3308)
Indonesia
as a common citizen, when he saw the bridge crossing the busway, I was concerned seeing conditions that are not maintained, dirty, damaged, etc.. I do not know whether the government knew about this, but the more I want to know, whether there are funds in the budget for maintenance costs, not just the cost of development as we know it? pls explain in simple and easy to understand.
@indahfth (11173)
I am sure the government knows this, there should be improvement fund. Only the government is more concerned with the interests of board members.
@gengeni (3308)
Hehe ... you're right, I'm sure they've got nothing to choose the people if given 2 options, the people and political parties. Thanks
@o0jopak0o (6408)
well it depends on the country, some depends on taxes and others depend on themselves like for example a train station, the money they get from the tickets is where they will get the money for maintainance and such.