What is favorite destination for chilling out ....

@sam8pro (376)
Everyone has that one sweet place related to memories that you want to visit once in a while ... and enjoy and feel the peace there ... for me it will be Goa ...its a place in India which has really really amazing beach ... and in the night the beach restaurants serve amazing sea food with Hukka nothing can be better than that for relaxing myself ..
@maximax8 (27048)
My favorite place to go is a tropical island but I can't do that at the moment. I find that is the ideal destination for me to chill out. I love adventure more than I like relaxation. If I am on a tropical island I really love going snorkeling around a coral reef. In my home country I find that Glastonbury is the best place to chill out. If has the Tor, crystal shops, a wonderful bookshop and a special garden. It is a place to relax and going there makes me feel ever so happy.
@sam8pro (376)
Hey thats a really cool happy place ... i really like what you said .. i am also a water guy.. love all those water sports .. and i agree the main thing is the place should make you happy much more than any other place :)
I love going to beaches.there are a lot of beaches in my country.I love going to beach and swim.I would say my dream destinations include the Carribean islands,Brazil,Spain,and Venezuela.I would love to visit the beaches in those places and chill out.
i like going somewhere which is close to nature, where i can relax without the city noise and city pollution.