Playstation 3

@wathanjim (2215)
Is this crazy or what?Some sold for over $20,000 today on ebay.This is more than a years salary for some people.Crazy!
@rdrelle1 (449)
20,000 dollars??? are you kidding me? why would i spend $20,000 for a playstation 3?? that's just insane! it's a downpayment for a house already.
@wathanjim (2215)
I know. A person could almost buy a house for that much.Thanks for the response
@bam001 (941)
I heard about this earlier today. I think it is absolutely absurd. I know it is "the thing" to have this year, but is it really worth that kind of money? I think not...come on...wait a little while until the Christmas season is over and the newness wears off. They will be available in stores, at regular retail prices. People spending this kind of money on a gaming system that is worth maybe $500 at most really do have too much time and money. I am bothered because that kind of money could have done so much good. I mean...do you really need a game system? If you have extra cash like that just sitting around, why not do something with it that would help other people. I could think of so many things...donate do food banks (they are always running short this time of year), start a scholarship fund for students who want to create video games, donate to an organization that provides academic help to underprepared students, or to an organization that assists the elderly in making sure they have the basic necessities. I am really not trying to make anyone feel bad here. I think fun is important, and getting things like this every now and then is not a bad thing...I just don't understand paying that much for something that is worth only a fraction of the amount paid.
@wathanjim (2215)
Thanks for the response.I think some super rich people are probably buying them for their kids.Even if I had that kind of money i wouldnt spoil My daughter like that it isnt good for them.I do wish i would have bought one to put on ebay though
@ambkeb (782)
Holy crap!! 20,000 Seriously!!! Thats crazy. WHY?!?!?! I dont understand all the hype is about give it a few months and it will be cheaper...then in what 2 years they will come out with another one.
@remaster74 (4067)
• Greece
Yes, I heard about it. Are they crazy or something? For a game console?
@Solja420 (2508)
yeh im just gonna wait for the price 2 go down
@macubx (11433)
wahahaha, what an aggressive move
@manzician (4739)
Man...Thats indeed crazy..Aneewayz.. Thanks for your question... Its really nice to be here at mylot... Are you guys here for money or just for fun???