Obvious Scams

Okay, so I hope we're all smart enough here to avoid those obvious scams. You know, "make 5,000 a week!" But I saw the best one yet: "Make 53,800 a month!" LOL Yeah, because it's possible to make over 600k a year sitting on your butt in front of the computer! What do you guys think of these ridiculous scams? Obviously they must work on some people because they're still around...
@nobbsy123 (852)
Making 53,800 a month should be easy. I suggest make a scam HYIP site with a very high percentage rate and run off with the members money.......only joking but that is what people seem do do these days with the internet.
That is so funny...I told that joke last night! I was talking about those, "pay $40 to come to my seminar on how to get rich" and I was wondering if step one was "hold seminars where you charge people $40 to tell them lies"!
Or don't turn up to the seminar and take the money before the seminar. lol
sad but true
You're right Rebecca, there are RIDICULOUS Scams all over the internet. Quite frankly, they make me sick to my stomach. So many people are so desparate these days for cash that they'll believe and try just about anything. Those clowns won't get me tho. I've been around too long to just fall for anything. I advise everyone to investigate any opportunity thoroughly before you jump in head first. Could it be and real opportunity - or is it just another Opportunitease? That IS the question. Usually if it's too good to be true it is. I got so pissed off about scams one day that it motivated me to write an entire hub on it! http://tinyurl.com/6x99w6
opportunitease -- i love it! Trademark that!
The only way these scams can survive is if some unsuspecting poor soul believes their ridiculous claims of making thousands per week. It's a shame when it happens, but it just proves that some people aren't properly educated about the dangers of the internet.
You have to wonder: if you've never made 50,000 in a year at any job, how could you make that much in a day? A tiny fraction of people make a lot of money on the internet, but it's usually because they are either an absolute genius who invented a new gadget everyone wants, or because they are scamming honest people!