Love coming from an owl...

By eM
@eLsMarie (4148)
He is a 23 year old guy who happens to fall for a 16 year old girl. The girl works in a radio station and the guy is jobless. The problem is... the girl got pregnant. The guy was planning to escape but he was beaten by the girl's father. By the way, he was called an owl because he has extremely huge eyes. How can we possibly help the girl? She was planning to abort the baby. Help... What will I do to convince her not to have an abortion?
@jagjit273 (1740)
ElsMarie, let the Girl have the abortion, because it is good for her future,You see If she gives brithto the child who will take care of the child as she is a child herself and moreover In Future there will be difficulties in her marriage too.Do get the abortion with the consultation of a Well qualifeid Doctor, So that she must be safe after that. have a nice day
@eLsMarie (4148)
But abortion is not legal in our country.
And I think we all know when women try to get illegal abortions, that can lead to some serious dangers, for the mom. Illegal practioners aren't exactly known for safety and hygiene.
@eLsMarie (4148)
That's really the problem. I don't think that her father knows about this matter. I wanted to inform him but it's her older sister's responsibility.
If she wants and abortion, let her have the abortion! It's her choice and she's ONLY 16 years old. If she doesn't want to have a baby then no one should force her to.
@eLsMarie (4148)
It's her choice. And she's too young to be having a baby anyway.
@eLsMarie (4148)
That sounds tough.
@aaronfyzeon (1920)
First of all, having an abortion is bad. then a lot of bad remarks will be perceived on you if you have or had an abortion. Your conscience will haunt you every time you will remember the dreadful thing you have done. The best thing you can tell your friend is to continue bearing the child and after giving birth and she is not able to accept the baby still then it's time to give it to the social services so the baby will be adopted by others who like to have a child. Let her know this so she will just continue to have the child and continue bearing it. Then for sure after she gave birth, she will be hesitant to give the child to be adopted by others. As for the guy, there is no place here on earth for him because the guy is really no good for her because he planned to escape what supposed to be his responsibility. If he has done this before then there would come a time that he will also just escape from other hard things that he will encounter with his life.
@eLsMarie (4148)
I wish I had somebody who can really convince her. She's still very young and she's really very stubborn. I hate it when she thinks that she's that mature enough to decide on her own.
Tell her if she is mature enough then she will know that value of life already. So she will make the right decision that she will continue to bear the child. And tell her if she is mature, then she should know how to take responsibility which is a the real sense of being mature.
@eLsMarie (4148)
Okay... I'll tell her aaronfyzeon... Thanks very much for giving some effort. I'm just so lost right now.
@laydee (12814)
I think it's not right that he has fallen for her, I think it's the other way around. He didn't really love her, he just took advantage of her. If he did love her, then he would have not thought of leaving or escaping the responsibility. Further, it's a tough decision and I don't know if you could convince your friend out of morality. It's tough to be impregnated by someone you thought you loved and loved you back only to realize that he was only after one thing from you. I guess you could just tell her to think twice, thrice, many time before deciding on something. She may abort the child but the hurt would not go away. She may even regret doing so when she finds herself old and could no longer have kids. Abortion have risks, it causes some kind of thinning to the lining of the uterus.
@eLsMarie (4148)
That's how the guy shows his love for the girl. The title is the exact opposite of what we normal beings think. Anyways, I don't know anything about science. I mean I don't think that I'm the right person to tell all these (science) because I have a very poor memory. What could be the negative effects of abortion?
@laydee (12814)
Is it love when a man escapes the moment he knew that the girl is pregnant? I don't think so.
@eLsMarie (4148)
Like what I said... the title is the exact opposite.
Is there an organization nearby who counsels pregnant teens? Maybe a Christian organization who takes the young ladies in and offers them options other than abortion? If you're not sure, perhaps local churches would know?
@eLsMarie (4148)
I don't think that she's willing.
• Portugal
the guy would leave the girl pregnant? that guy is very bad really :( he deserved to be beaten up bcs that guy is too stupid. how could he even dare to run away after know she is pregnant? is bcs he doesnt love her at all. the way to help her is talk with her and tell her that she should have the baby^^ even if he doesnt care for the baby doesnt matter. you will help her to create the baby. she wont be alone creating the baby^^ you need to say you and her family will be there for her to help her with the baby^^ right now she wants to make an abortion bcs guy she loves is a coward that would leave her behind pregnant and she is only 16 can you imagine what is it for her to think that she will create a baby alone? thats why she is so sad :( i would feel the same she is feeling. so you need to comfort her and say that you will be there for her to help her in all she needs and also her family^^ that way she will feel better and all will be ok^^
@eLsMarie (4148)
The girl's friends would often tell me that the guy was so in love with the girl. Right after she got pregnant, I think it happened the other way around.
Well basically if you are good preaching lessons and stuffs from the bible, it'll definitely help a lot.
@eLsMarie (4148)
I'm not good at it.
@bing28 (3798)
Let her attend masses, so she'll be enlightened. She must have faith and fear in God, in order for her not to have abortion.
@eLsMarie (4148)
She should... She won't listen to me at all that's the problem.