Do you know how to say thank you?

Today's gospel made me cry. Luke's story of the ten lepers who called on to Jesus to have pity on them was very much relevant to me. I do not know how to say thank you. I was one of the nine who was healed but went on the way without giving thanks. Only one leper, a Samaritan, came back to express his gratitude to the Great Healer. And I was not that one. Actually, I was feeling very much depressed this week. For whatever reason, everything looked bleak and gloomy. I had more arguments that I could have with my elder daughter than I can sustain for a lifetime. And for her to persist, like going to an Adam Lambert concert, I couldn't go one anymore. In the end, I just have to let go and pray. But our guest priest explained that the number 10 was important to the Jews. The 10 meant totality or wholeness. God has filled us with so many blessings, and yet we continue to ask for more petitions. I have a daughter there who is spreading her wings and yet I ask God to repress her so I could feel safe. How else can she fly? Instead of focusing on my worries, how about thanking God that my daughter is as bubbly and energetic as she can get. So thank you God, for giving me so many blessings, especially that of my two daughters who constantly make me proud and happy.
@GoAskAlice (4162)
I have sent you a friend request so that I may address the question you posed through the abuse report system. We can continue through private messaging.
Am waiting for your advisement.
@nangisha (3504)
Hi Eillenleyva!. I find sometimes I really forget to give thanks to God. I think I tend busy counting my errand and not my blessing. I think give thank will be give peace in mind and plus extra blessing too. We all many thing we need to grateful in our life, at least we all have someone who love us. Great discussion and have a nice day.
Thank you, nangisha, and may you have many more blessings, much happiness and peace!