brandon go out from imb

@ekoytyas (4672)
Indonesia
I hear from my friend in facebook when they update some status, say that brandon is going out from IMB. i also not like his performance , yes i know he still child and can dance so great. but i think still has many talent beside him. I don't know how the fans of this child face when hear his idol was going home.. So, who is your idol in IMB??
@indahfth (11173)
Brandon is a special child. In my opinion, Brandon was a bright child. Because Brandon, easy to understand the new movement. I am impressed with Brandon. From the beginning, I actually like the klantink. I'm happy, Klantink still survive. I hope klantink be a winner.
@ekoytyas (4672)
yes i agree if he has talent in dance. but for me, he still survive until yesterday because his face factor. most of his fans was girl and see his cute face. if some ordinary child training so hard like him, i am sure they will like as brandon, good at dance. but today, face factor and sms is the best solution in the program like that. yesterday may be his fans run out of money to buy cell phone voucher to support him. so he must going home...
@ekoytyas (4672)
@ocikca (110)
is that true..? wow.. he is a ferry talented boy its mean there are putri ayu n hudson left o ya how bout clantink are they stay on there my favorit are rumingkang but they already go out. i like them coy they bring a traditional dance and it make me proud as indonesian there are young generaation that can conserve our culture
@ekoytyas (4672)
i think so, hmmm.. ya he is talented at dance.. and by the way, the contestant left was putri ayu and klantink may be.. because i not always watch that program, just want to know...